+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Well, didn't Jeffrey say that he was not only getting his PR collection ready, he also was doing his next Cosa Nostra line at the same time? Does make one wonder.... I wonder if it'll be cleared up this episode or next.

Anyway, I don't particularly get a "winner's edit' for Jeffrey in this episode.

And is it against the rules to have someone else sew for you as long as you pay them adequately? does anyone know?
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

Quote Originally Posted by volatility View Post
    And I didnt think Jefferey's girlfriend or wife or whatever was THAT ugly... No need to be cruel. ;x
    I actually thought they were really cute together. They seem really in love. It was nice to see another side of Jeffrey. His personal story was really touching, too, I thought.

FORT Fanatic
    all the same wigs? blank slates?............hmmmmm. sorta like "the woman" disappears? hhhmmmmmmm

Yeah, the killing himself thing was very personal... I mean, I can understand why he'd have excess baggage, or bitterness? People who feel threatened tend to lash out... But I mean, cmon. I'd lash out at Angela too, she drove me absolutely INSANE. But yeah... I wonder if Jefferey will "blow up" at laura or cry? LOL. I'm scared. and who else wants to see marie antoinette really bad? I do.
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

No, you can get outside help as long as you pay for it and it is within your budget.

Oh wow, it is ON between Jeffrey and Laura. I wonder if they'll be able to prove it. My money is that his mom helped him sew. She seems like someone who'd do that.

I dont think Jeffrey cheated, its true, when youre rushed and crunched for time, things arent gonna be perfect. However, if you have more time to prepare, i think things can be more prestine(sp?).

oh my gosh -- does he get sent home -- wow --
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26 View Post
    Laura's being kind of mean.
    More than just kinda mean texas gal. She's being down right bitchy. No proof except her ever expanding gut. A Rich dilatant who plays at being a designer when all she is is a baby factory. And someone asked about the co-0p, that's a two million dollar place easy. Got her a rich daddy who will let her play, and it's just like Jeffrey said, this way she can say about anyone who beats her, "he cheated, whine whine whine." I can guarantee you if they let her get away with that it's the last "Runway" I'll ever watch. Jeffrey runs his own custom design business in California and all Laura can do is clean up Turtle Poop. Plus I still say her dresses look like mother of the bride dresses. And while I'm at it, Uli should have kept the tropical colours. and I was VERY disappointed in Robert's designs. I really thought he had something going after the red shorts ensemble, but he never turned out another interesting garment. Go Jeffrey

+ Reply to Thread