+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/4 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru View Post
    I'm just watching it for the first time on the west coast. Does Michael Knight have blings on his teeth? Or are his teeth just shiny?

To me it looks more like actual braces than bling. I only caught a quick glance though.

Quote Originally Posted by firechica View Post
    he also says that he told one of the producers that things were getting too heated (no and exact quote) and that he just needed to get out -- so she pointed him towards the door -- thats why he was gone -- -
    so pretty much he is saying he was framed LOL

I can almost see someone pointing to the door when keith came up to them whining....
    I would point at the door too!
    with a "quit your whinin" speach lol

FORT Newbie
    Michael did have braces.

FORT Newbie
    I thought it was a great show. Very funny. Kayne, Tim, Malan, and Bradley's segments! And oh my gosh, Vincent and the laundry! I also loved how Uli called him out about saying everyone was amatures - "Well then why don't you have a successful business...?" or something like that. That guy's a weirdo. Keith is another weirdo.

Don't throw stuff at me, but I don't think Jeffery was wrong in whole Angela's mother thing. She was an unstable lady who I think would be offended easily. Jeffery's frustration was understandable. He didn't necessarily handle it the best, but he's not totally at fault either!

Glad Michael won fan favorite! I think he has a great career ahead of him. Also glad that Malan is doing so well. I would have liked to hear more from other designers about what they're doing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaru View Post
    I'm just watching it for the first time on the west coast. Does Michael Knight have blings on his teeth? Or are his teeth just shiny?
    When my 13yo son walked in he asked me if Michael was wearing a grill
    I agree with everyone else that he actually had those clear braces.

Loved the Tim Gunn SAT words montage. Someone ought to set that to a backbeat!

Still feeling bad about Angela's mom, my only peeve about the mom challenge is that alot of plus size ladies do try to hide under shapeless tents and some of the input they were giving the designers was based on their bad fashion choices. Stacy and Clinton from TLC's What Not To Wear should have consulted the ladies and the designers and perphaps we would have had some interesting designs. Still Jeffrey treated Angela's mom very badly and regardless of what Laura said some people have thin skins and take what other people said very personally. Darlene is not a thick skinned drugged out Rock n Roller who can go toe to toe with Jeffrey, his paranoia was totally showing.

I do wish there had been more confrontation, this reunion was rather tame. Still it was very hard to listen to Keith try to imply that he had been framed by the producers. Does he really think people will believe that. Last night's performance is what he should have been ashamed off.

Glad Malan had a chance to show at fashion week I hope he ends up having a successful career and his mom can be proud of him.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The show was okay last night. Loved the Tim Gunn dictionary segment. Loved the Malan laughing segment (he always makes me laugh-that guy just has that smile/laugh that makes you think he's about to tie someone to the railroad tracks).
    Kayne's segment was hilarious with the word counter-loved it.
    Poor Marilinda-but Kayne's model needed an MRI if she really faints that much.
    Keith-*sigh*-WTF??? He looks worse now then when he was thrown out of the comp.
    Michael winning was nice (I also thought he had a grill at first, then saw that he's simply "under construction")

Vincent is a character-I'll leave it at that.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I do wish there had been more confrontation, this reunion was rather tame. Still it was very hard to listen to Keith try to imply that he had been framed by the producers. Does he really think people will believe that. Last night's performance is what he should have been ashamed off.
    I fully expected (pre-show) Keith to do a mad storm-off scene like that drunk British girl from the first season. His story was absurd...yeah, the producers gave him a different contract, with different rules, took his books away that were against rules he didn't see, then snuck in to put them back just to frame him to boot him off the show. That's pretty far-fetched for even the most cheesy reality tv show.

But all in all, this was a pretty tame reunion. I kind of expected to see more of the models, especially Nazri since she modeled so many of the winning designs.

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Still feeling bad about Angela's mom, my only peeve about the mom challenge is that alot of plus size ladies do try to hide under shapeless tents and some of the input they were giving the designers was based on their bad fashion choices. Stacy and Clinton from TLC's What Not To Wear should have consulted the ladies and the designers and perphaps we would have had some interesting designs. Still Jeffrey treated Angela's mom very badly and regardless of what Laura said some people have thin skins and take what other people said very personally. Darlene is not a thick skinned drugged out Rock n Roller who can go toe to toe with Jeffrey, his paranoia was totally showing.
    I think we can apply that to Jeffrey, too. Some people have thin skins and take what other people said very personally.

Jeffrey has a thin skin and took what Angela's mother said to to Tim very personally. She started it, and he finished it. Don't start bitching and then cry when people bitch back.
    The thieves get rich, the saints get shot-
    And god don't answer prayers a lot.

-Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

+ Reply to Thread