+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 10/4 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind...

It seemed like Vincent knew what Jeffrey ate for breakfast based on the smell of Jeffrey's flatulence. Vincent could make a small fortune on the Japanese game show circuit with that talent.
    Last edited by Winston Smith; 10-10-2006 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by not-interested View Post
    Remind me if I'm wrong, but didn't Darlene wore dark blue shirt and a light blue sweater when she first showed up?

I believe the shirt was white and she was wearing navy or black sweater/pants

My daughter pointed out that what came down the runway was not Jeffrey's original design but something he came up with after the confrontation. She stated that she saw the sketch for a rather nice dress with a type of sash/belt when he first presented her with his proposal. I froze that spot and yes, it was different and better that what he finally did. It all changed after he thought she had sabataged his challenge by speaking with Tim. I felt he made a consious decision to make the ugly outfit out fo spite and the fact that he was designing for the mother of his nemesis. I believe he was looking for any reason to be hurtful to Darlene and anything she did would have been perceived as sabatage.

The only way this wouldn't have happened is she said absolutely nothing to Tim and kept silent. Then his outfit would have probably put him off the show instead of that slight feeling that she could somehow have caused his reaction. Basically that was what Laura felt

Live Forever
    I remember that she wore a shirt which shows its colar over the sweater because I remember seeing the cuffs, so what was the color of the sweater?

And I could have sworn that Jeffrey mentioned on the runway that Darlene's favorite colors were Blue and Green and they didn't match, that's why he couldn't use them.

Live Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by Runway victim View Post
    And here is where I remember the judges stating during the reunion "we take each competition separately and are basing our opinions on that one challenge.
    B.S.! They repeatedly refer back to previous challenges during judging.
    That is so true, they kept mentioning Kayne had a tendency to go all out and use crazy colors. Yet in his couture gown challenge, he used at the most 3 colors (to the naked eye).

Quote Originally Posted by not-interested View Post
    I remember that she wore a shirt which shows its colar over the sweater because I remember seeing the cuffs, so what was the color of the sweater?

And I could have sworn that Jeffrey mentioned on the runway that Darlene's favorite colors were Blue and Green and they didn't match, that's why he couldn't use them.
    Since when do Blue and Green not match? They are both cool colors right next to each other on a color wheel.

Oh, it looked as if Darlene was wearing a black sweater over a white shirt and black pants .
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread