+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PR Finalists Appearing on "The View"

Indeed. It turned out not only that no one wanted to marry a multi-millionaire...but that he wasn't really a multi-millionaire! GASP!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I have NOT been a huge Jeffrey fan during the show but I honestly think he deserves the win. IMHO, the whole cheating thing is a big publicity stunt by Bravo and he'll be completely exonerated.

I would never wear his clothes, not my style, but I think they show the best vision and design.

Michael fell into the trap of too much leeway with too much money. Uli and Laura produced good items but very predictable.

Can't wait to see....

FORT Newbie
    Is there a reason Jeffrey didn't use the wigs he brought along to use? Maybe if he were allowed to show without the possibility of winning, he just thought - what the heck - and decided to not bother with the wigs . . .

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tumblin' dice;2103176;
    Well... define friends. ;-)

Seriously, he was at her place to watch the reunion special, and on The View, he said, "I love Laura." Whatever that means in reality-tv-land...
    Well, as long as he said it. I just wanted to know that it wasn't Laura ala Angela's delusional statement that she thought she and Jeff could be friends had they met off of the show.

LOL...I can just see little Harrison Detroit hanging with Laura's brood in the future. Yep, lasting friendship. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tumblin' dice;2101227;
    So... just saying something means there's validity in a claim?

Laura's only validity is her own stupid jealousy that came out when Tim was making over Jeffrey's clothing. She's a witch. Actually, I like most of her clothing - but I can't stand the fact that she has to tear someone else down in order to elevate herself.
    No offense, becuase I lked Jeff and Laura equally, though I prefer Laura's clothing -- but I don't see Jefferey as any angel... I think he's just as guilty of tearing others down. This is a CONTEST... in fact, it's a brutal war to win, which makes me happy. Obviously, these people want to win so badly because this really is their dream and that's what I'd like to see. Everyone can't be nice... I highly doubt everyone on this board is nice 100% of the time and hasn't done a nasty thing or two in their life. They're all under pressure, and as a mom... I give Laura props for being as civil as she is. The woman is PREGNANT... and she's under a tremendous amount of stress with 5 children and a contest like that... I don't know, I feel bad for her. lol. I'm not saying she was right... but I don't think Jeffery has been the face of kindness either.
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

I don't know who wins the show, but I do know that all 4 contestants did show at fashion week. I think that if Jeffrey was disqualified, they would never let him show his stuff.....so I am pretty sure that he is still eligible to win as well.

Moi
    I don't think Michael had the strongest showing at all. In fact, I was very disappointed in it. I think it was the kind of show that Michael Kors would call vulgar. But, win or lose, I doubt that the comment about finding him in Atlanta means anything at all. Just look at last season. Chloe won and she can still be found in Texas. And the season before, Jay didn't take the money because he didn't like the strings that were attached to it.

BTW, I just got home tonight from Paris and London. Shoes there (flats and heels both) are extremely pointed. And boots are squared off. Believe it or not, I saw a few skirts in Paris that reminded me very much of the bubble skirts that Angela designed.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Welcome back AKat!!! I'm envious.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2103931;
    Welcome back AKat!!! I'm envious.
    Thanks, corprip. It was enormously fun. I went on a boat trip down the Seine too just like in the show, but they didn't have a walkoff.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234