+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 9/27 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    I think Marilinda has the best walk of all the models, followed by Camilla. Nazri is good but I think that Camilla and Marilinda are better models. I think people just design better outfits when they have her cause Keith did so well with her in the beginning so they therefore think she is the best model. It's like the designers think they have an advantage with her even though she is only an average model.

Plus her and Clarissa always have big bags under their eyes.

I just hate how Clarissa always looks so pissy. It's like she's starved herself into a permanent bad mood.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip View Post
    I just hate how Clarissa always looks so pissy. It's like she's starved herself into a permanent bad mood.
    I know! I don't know if I've ever seen her smile on the show. Maybe she looks pissy cause she was stuck with Angela for most of the competition.

Misaru: There were also comparison pix posted in Jeffrey's thread. I agree with you; Marilinda absolutely brought that dress to life. I hoped in weeks after that, that Jeffrey would learn from it and keep giving her very bold, innovative designs to wear. IMO, he didn't.

(all) I don't know why Michael chose Clarissa; I was surprised when he did that. The only thing I noticed is that she has a very narrow, thin frame similar to Nazri's. It could simply be the body type he prefers as a designer.

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Misaru: There were also comparison pix posted in Jeffrey's thread. I agree with you; Marilinda absolutely brought that dress to life. I hoped in weeks after that, that Jeffrey would learn from it and keep giving her very bold, innovative designs to wear. IMO, he didn't.

(all) I don't know why Michael chose Clarissa; I was surprised when he did that. The only thing I noticed is that she has a very narrow, thin frame similar to Nazri's. It could simply be the body type he prefers as a designer.
    I completely agree with you here, Brandy. Jeffrey didn't keep the same level of originality, boldness, and creativity after his Paris number.

I read somewhere (can't remember where at the moment) that some of the models were a "challenge" in that they had awkward body shapes - something about one of them, for example, having a shoulder that was lower than the other one. You and I would probably never notice it, but I'm sure that when you're fitting a design, it's a huge challenge. And wasn't it Amanda who wouldn't shut her mouth when she was with Kayne? Maybe Clarissa was the best of who was left for various reasons.

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip View Post
    Quick! Give that girl some Burger King french fries and a chocolate brownie!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789