+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 9/27 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey
    I think IMHO that Uli was whom they wanted to send home this week, but she was the only one that did well in their opinion on this challenge and I think it through them. I really think they wanted the final three to be Laura, Micheal, and Jeffrey.

I think Laura's stuff is so boring, and I really thought she should go, and also Jeffrey has not made one thing that I can even call good, but that is JMO.

I am hoping for a Michael win. He seems to have good variety, and he seems to be so genuine and gracious with everyone and their wins and stuff.

Michael's dress reminded me of one of the dresses he used to get into the competition.

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Hi long time lurker first time poster! I just saw the pictures on bravotv.com and I have to say none of the dresses really impressed me tonight.

Uli's looked the same as usual as did Laura's.

Jeffrey's was a mess and Michael's didn't thrill me.

This was themost disappointing show all season. NOBODY turned out quality designs. Laura can only seem to design for 60 year old matrons from Scarsdale, Uli keeps having flashbacks to the sixties and gives the world more "tie died" costumes than it can handle. Michael has no vision or focus to his designs. His "Sensual, sultry, and sexy" outfits just look like they were made for Ho's and Jeffery has smoked one too many once of "bud". I think while everyone is saying this is the best group of the three year run, I think it is the weakest. I was hoping Heidi was going to announce that only Uli was going to Fashion Week and the rest of the losers could "auf the runway" and put this show mercifully to rest.

I must not be reading enough posts, because I had no idea that people were saying this was the best group in the 3 season run. Wow, do I disagree with that. I've found this season extremely boring compared to the last two seasons. While there are a couple this season that I've enjoyed, overall the show hasn't had the liveliness of the last two seasons.

And, so I'll be on topic for tonight's show, was their any mention of Uli's model getting to be in that Elle page, or just the fashion? If they spoke of the model for that, I missed it.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by Jake8203 View Post
    This was themost disappointing show all season. NOBODY turned out quality designs. Laura can only seem to design for 60 year old matrons from Scarsdale, Uli keeps having flashbacks to the sixties and gives the world more "tie died" costumes than it can handle. Michael has no vision or focus to his designs. His "Sensual, sultry, and sexy" outfits just look like they were made for Ho's and Jeffery has smoked one too many once of "bud". I think while everyone is saying this is the best group of the three year run, I think it is the weakest. I was hoping Heidi was going to announce that only Uli was going to Fashion Week and the rest of the losers could "auf the runway" and put this show mercifully to rest.
    The final four have a history of choking on the last runway: witness Nancy O'Dell's Grammy dress and Iman's red carpet gown. They really should give the designers more direction in this challenge. Not because they can't ever do it, but mostly because after doing this for a month straight, they're just too plain bured out to be brilliant and forecast their whole look in 2 days.

I think Uli really pulled it off under pressure. And with Nazri's hair, it's hard not to dress her in a 60's mode.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I must not be reading enough posts, because I had no idea that people were saying this was the best group in the 3 season run. Wow, do I disagree with that. I've found this season extremely boring compared to the last two seasons. While there are a couple this season that I've enjoyed, overall the show hasn't had the liveliness of the last two seasons.
    Tim Gunn says that in the opening credits, and they may have believed it before things got started, but I don't think many people here will disagree with your comments about this season...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. tino View Post
    Hi long time lurker first time poster! I just saw the pictures on bravotv.com and I have to say none of the dresses really impressed me tonight.

Uli's looked the same as usual as did Laura's.

Jeffrey's was a mess and Michael's didn't thrill me.
    to FORT, Mrs. Tino!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Splitting my time between Washington and Los Angeles
    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    The final four have a history of choking on the last runway: witness Nancy O'Dell's Grammy dress and Iman's red carpet gown. They really should give the designers more direction in this challenge. Not because they can't ever do it, but mostly because after doing this for a month straight, they're just too plain bured out to be brilliant and forecast their whole look in 2 days.

I think Uli really pulled it off under pressure. And with Nazri's hair, it's hard not to dress her in a 60's mode.
    I never thought of it that way but it is so true. All the last challenges they give the designers seem to be really vague.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    If I see one more Laura dress with the plunging neckline and slinky pieces on the bottom I will slit my wrists. Hello Laura? It worked once but almost every freaking time?

Thank gawd Uli changed her dress design cuz the MuMu wasnt getting it. At least she didnt have the rope straps again, so I guess that is stepping out of the box for Uli.

Was that crushed velvet on the bodice of Jeffrey's dress? Ewww. And bloomers?

Michael's poor model had her tata's coming out all over.

They all choked tonight.

They are all better than what they showed tonight.

I was disappointed.

+ Reply to Thread