+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Did One of the Finalists Cheat? ** SPOILERS **

The title itself here kind of gives away the spoiler

Interesting, though. Maybe this is the shocker or surprise the show hinted at in previews.

Nah... I think the shocker is either the model switch or the number of official contestants in Fashion Week

Did Jeffrey Cheat?

A few things to say here...

1.Do they edit the show after or before fashion week?

2. If this rumor is true and they edit the show after fashion week then I definitley think that Micheal wins. I remember when Angela got eliminated Micheal claimed "She has a good heart and a great smile." While Jeffrey hated her. They tried to make him look like Santino and I would not be suprised at all if he cheated.

3. I think all four are considered "in" because it showed Jeffrey jumping up for joy and it seemed like somewhat positive reactions. Either this or Uli left the show because they did not get her confessional or shot of her reaction to whatever Tim was saying.

I think Micheal wins this, the rumor is true and that Laura knows this because she did some research or possibly if their moms are friends...

"Hey What have you been up to today?"
    "Well Ive had a long day helping Jeffrey out with his designs!"
    "NEAT-O."
    "Yeah, Well I have to go. Bye!"
    "Bye."

5 minutes later

"Laura, do you need any help?"
    "Mom, its against the rules."
    "What? They why is Jeffreys mom helping him?"
    "Ohh. better go tell."
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

NY Post confirms it

Page 6 (gossip column) of the New York Post confirms the story.
    (As you'll remember, their chief gossip columnist appeared on PR season 1.)

It's easy to google to find the blurb in today's paper (9/26).

Read all about it!

I didn't see it in today's PageSix. Perhaps you could provide the link?

Moi
    Well, from the vague refrences I've seen to the story at various places here and there, the general consensus is that Jeffrey outsourced the actual sewing for his Fashion Week show.

Now, if that is true, that would mean, I think, that they didn't catch it until the FW showing or close to it -- the week-before show while the producers are trying to stress them out the hardest. Even if they caught it then, I doubt they would say or do anything, because if they did, they would have to kick Jeffrey off and he wouldn't have had a show in FW as we know he did. So it could be a shocker for the final determining judging. Jeffrey isn't of any use to them any more anyway, so I would have expected they would auff him first like they did to Santino. Only if this is true, they just kick him out for cheating.

I don't know what to think of all the rumors.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Jeffrey isn't of any use to them any more anyway, so I would have expected they would auff him first like they did to Santino. Only if this is true, they just kick him out for cheating.
    Sounds about right (speculating of course). They wouldn't have busted him for it before the show, because he's the type that would act out in revenge.

Wasn't there some buzz about Santino getting help to get his garments done? Not during Fashion Week, but long after the show ended?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Jeff getting kicked off would explain Heidi's comment about not necessarily having three finalists.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Well, from the vague refrences I've seen to the story at various places here and there, the general consensus is that Jeffrey outsourced the actual sewing for his Fashion Week show.
    I don't think there is a general consensus that he did do it. Every media outlet is simply referencing the same article.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast