+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Week **Possible Spoilers**

It'll be very interesting to see what Tim's comments are about each collection when he drops in on the designers, during the Finale.

I absolutely love Jay's collection! He is still my favorite PR designer. I think after the next season, they should do a design all-star season with all the final three's. It would be AMAZING TV. Think Santino, Jeffery, and Jay all in the same room.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Think Santino, Jeffery, and Jay all in the same room.
    I think my head just exploded, corprip.

I looked at some of Jay's collection online - I'm not sure what to think of it. I loved some of the designs, but, what with the color palette he chose, the huge beehive wig, etc., he seems to be trying to bring back the 1960s single-handedly. He's definitely got talent though and is very fun to watch.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by tumblin' dice View Post
    lol... I WISH I had Jeffrey's talent! No, dear, I am not Jeffrey, nor am I one of his friends - though I wish I were. Is there a problem with my posting positive comments about Jeffrey? Am I not permitted to say what I think?

I wouldn't say a word about your inability to see elegance in Jeffrey's clothing. Think what you want ... we simply disagree. I support your right to say what you think - it's a shame you don't extend that right to other people. Are you Angela's mom, by the way? Wouldn't be the first time that has happened... :-)
    I didn't say there was anything whatsoever wrong with posting anything positive about anybody.

No, I'm not Angela's mom. I'm not anybody's mom and I have been posting here and on other FORT forums for quite a while.

Personally, I don't think Jeffrey's clothes -- in the challenges or in the runway show today -- are just mediocre. They are crafted for a particular audience of rock and rock groupie wannabes. I didn't see anything new or original or elegant in his show today. It was as expected.

I probably would have put Jeffrey in the so-so category, except that he moved himself out of that by his totally obnoxious behavior. I can well see that he is a friend of Santino and I wouldn't doubt for a second that Santino coaxed him. The only problem is that Santino had a bit of humor to him. He could be quite funny at times. Jeffrey has only his obnoxiousness and it wears very thin after only a short time.

He doesn't like or respect women at all and has shown that from day one. I doubt that he even likes his enabler mother. And one day his son will be old enough to see the dvd's of his father on this show. He will think that attitude is just fine and start treating his father, mother, and enabler grandmother in the same fashion. Jeffrey will reap what he sows (sews)

Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 09-15-2006 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by corprip View Post
    I absolutely love Jay's collection! He is still my favorite PR designer. I think after the next season, they should do a design all-star season with all the final three's. It would be AMAZING TV. Think Santino, Jeffery, and Jay all in the same room.

I really liked Jays collection too! Thanks for posting the link, I was looking for it earlier and had great difficulty find it.

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    What a fantastic idea! Can we throw Austin into the mix just for the fun of it?

Quote Originally Posted by tumblin' dice View Post
    lol... I WISH I had Jeffrey's talent! No, dear, I am not Jeffrey, nor am I one of his friends - though I wish I were. Is there a problem with my posting positive comments about Jeffrey? Am I not permitted to say what I think?

I wouldn't say a word about your inability to see elegance in Jeffrey's clothing. Think what you want ... we simply disagree. I support your right to say what you think - it's a shame you don't extend that right to other people. Are you Angela's mom, by the way? Wouldn't be the first time that has happened... :-)
    Hey, I like Jeffrey's clothes too, and I don't know him from adam. He is always surprising me. I'm not always crazy about everything he makes but I'm looking forward to seeing a full collection from him.

I absolutely love Jay's collection! I think after the next season, they should do a design all-star season with all the final three's. It would be AMAZING TV. Think Santino, Jeffery, and Jay all in the same room.
    I thought the same thing about the trifecta of Jay/Santino/Jeffery (Team Daring Pricks)

doing bloody battle against:

Wendy P/Zulema/Angela (Team Scary Chicks)
    Austin/Andres/Kayne (Team Hairy Chicks)
    Now that would be SCARY TV.

That's hilarious, Buddy. It would certainly make for interesting viewing.

jay's collection is amazing. the guys clothes are really cute especially.

i really really liked Laura's especially her last dress on Camilla. that dress was amazing. i love that she's a little more demure than the rest of them, though that may not translate to much audience approval. i've loved Laura from the beginning but i had no idea she had this much talent.

Jeffrey had a good collection too. there were some really pretty outfits but i just don't see a top tier designer in him. it's not because i think he's a prick, but because the collection was all a big one note.

Uli and Michael are in a tie for second for me

+ Reply to Thread