+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Week **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    Uli+Nazri might mean that Uli's the decoy.
    That looks like Amanda in Uli's show too, on page 2 of the pics.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if there are pictures missing from Michael's collection, or if he just showed a smaller collection, like Austin did when he was the decoy.

I hope I'm wrong.
    That would explain why Nazri is modeling for Uli

Although someone else speculated in another thread (there are three threads with links to the runway photos by now) that Nazri being in Uli's show was a hint that Uli might be the decoy, since the finalists hand-pick their models from the batch given to them.

Also, I spotted Kayne's Amanda in Uli's show too, which might support that theory.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Dot, thanx for linx, and OMG, I am in shock...at least from pics we've seen so far. Tatto Neck's collection (???) is far worse than I thought it could be, Uli's was soooo predictable even tho she actually had some sleeves, I was terribly disappointed by the few pics we got from Michael's collection (ok, ok, expectations are sooo high), but it was Laura who surprised me the most...I was actually very impressed by the look of her collection! Can't wait to see the outcome!

Thanks again!

I like a couple of outfits for sure in each collection. I find this season way more interesting than last season's collections. I personally like that there are some clear points of view in these collections.

Jeffrey--I think he tried to edit himself (like Santino perhaps did), going for more toned-down or marketable (from his POV) pieces. I don't think that works here; and I don't really see a lot of cohesiveness in his collection. I'd love to have seen him really have a blast with this collection, like he did with his couture challenge (per his comments in the bonus video footage).

It will be interesting to see if I change my mind when I see the collections moving. Chloe's looked much better last year when we saw the models in action, IMHO....

There are a lot more pics up for Michael now, and Nazri is still nowhere to be seen. In fact, I don't see any PR models, but I may be mistaken on that.

Nazri is in Uli's show. Laura and Jeffrey used their normal models as well as others from this season and last year. Look for the featured model wearing the "signature" or last dress in the collection. For example, Laura's "all that" dress is the embellished grey one with the maize velvet belt.

I'm really afraid now that Michael is getting aufed.

FORT Newbie

Laura must be out....

Laura must be out because she's the only one without a swimsuit...and that makes me think - that like last year when they gave the final three the last minute challenge to make another dress - they give this 3 the last minute challenge to make a swimsuit.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by stanthonypark View Post
    Laura must be out because she's the only one without a swimsuit...and that makes me think - that like last year when they gave the final three the last minute challenge to make another dress - they give this 3 the last minute challenge to make a swimsuit.
    I just don't buy that. Michael works in Georgia, Jeffrey in LA, and Uli in Miami. Of course they would think of doing a swimsuit for summer. (Michael even has more than one swimsuit in his collection)

Laura works in NYC for very upscale clients. I don't think it would cross her mind to even put in a swimsuit.

Last edited by AKat; 09-15-2006 at 02:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread