+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Week **Possible Spoilers**

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by dot136 View Post
    How odd. There are only a few of J's up (as I write this) but two of them seem to have the same problem Santino did last season with not putting bust at the right place. Santino admitted he hadn't tried his dresses on live women. I wonder if Jeffrey did the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    How odd. There are only a few of J's up (as I write this) but two of them seem to have the same problem Santino did last season with not putting bust at the right place. Santino admitted he hadn't tried his dresses on live women. I wonder if Jeffrey did the same thing.

They're constantly adding pics. He now has 23.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post

Laura: I think Laura may have been the 4rth person. Her collection doesn't look like a spring collection. And it's suppose to be a spring collection.
    I don't think that matters at all. Look at Chloe last season. She didn't do a fall collection. She didn't even do a collection, just a bunch of prom dresses.

Moi
    Regarding Jeffrey's collection. EEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!! That blue-purple number (#71895973) makes the model look enormous! That is just awful. The proportions are hideous

I'm having a totally different reaction. Jeffrey's stuff seems surprisingly wearable. Michael's are the ones I think are too short, but I love the colors. Uli did Uli and Laura did Laura.

i like Jeffrey's clothes a lot of them are really cute. i l like all of the lines actually.

anyone think its wierd that Uli, Michael and Jeffrey have a bathing suit in their lines but Laura doesn't?

Looking over the pictures, I'd say Laura has the best collection. and Uli's runs second. They haven't posted all of Michael's yet, but what's there is interesting but not necessarily "wow". Half of Jeffrey's pieces look like costumes or are unflattering to the model. The striped green dress looks like something Bob Mackie would make for a Carol Burnett or Cher TV sketch.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 09-15-2006 at 12:51 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post

anyone think its wierd that Uli, Michael and Jeffrey have a bathing suit in their lines but Laura doesn't?

I think that is more a reflection of Uli working in Miami, Michael working in Georgia, Jeffrey working in Los Angeles and Laura working in....NYC.

Laura: She has some very cute pieces, but overall it looks a bit old and dour. It's nice to see the plunging necklines kept to a minimum, though. I still love her, but this isn't a contender for the win.

Uli: Very fun, very hip, and I love that she did a swim suit! Still, I think she's the decoy.

Jeffrey: Very cute. Some of his stuff is a little contrived, but overall, I dig it.

Michael: There are only five pictures, but I like it. The use of color is nice, and it has a very sassy look. Obviously, he's the frontrunner for a win.

ETA: Not to nitpick or anything, but shouldn't the title of this thread have some kind of spoilers warning in it?
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I'm starting to wonder if there are pictures missing from Michael's collection, or if he just showed a smaller collection, like Austin did when he was the decoy.

I hope I'm wrong.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread