+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Week **Possible Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    I really like Michael and Laura's collection. Aesthetically, they're complete opposites, but I really think that they appreciate a woman's form and have created some visually stunning pieces.

Michael's collection makes me think of Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas...

FORT Newbie

Models

As a new twist, could the models decide who's show they wanted to be in? It's currently not very fair for the models to just get swept along (even if they didn't think their designer would win) and it would help confuse with decoy contestants.

FORT Newbie
    Noticed at PR site that they are only showing 1 of Michaels Fashion week dresses. They are mainly showing ULI and Jeffrey with just a few of Lauras.

FORT Newbie
    Just recounted, 4 Jeffs, 4 Ulis, 4 Lauras and 2 Michaels on PR web site of Fashion week photos. Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by lordor01 View Post
    Just recounted, 4 Jeffs, 4 Ulis, 4 Lauras and 2 Michaels on PR web site of Fashion week photos. Hmmmmm
    I'm sorry, I'm not very computer savy....could you please tell me or give me a link where to go to see these photos of Fashion week.
    FP

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm not very computer savy....could you please tell me or give me a link where to go to see these photos of Fashion week.

On PR website at BravoTV.com
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

Upthread, there are also links to the Project Runway designer's collections.

I dont see how Micheal could not win. Uli has been named boring, Laura has been named boring and pregnant, and Jeff has been named arrogant. I will be shocked if he doesnt win.
    F:A:B:U:L:O:U:S

Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk View Post
    I dont see how Micheal could not win. Uli has been named boring, Laura has been named boring and pregnant, and Jeff has been named arrogant. I will be shocked if he doesnt win.
    You could see him not win, if you've seen his collection.

At first I thought he was a shoo-in to win, even though he is not my favorite. But his collection is hideous. Tacky, questionable taste level and basically too Kmart meets MTV. The shapes and silhouettes of some of the dresses are just not flattering or attractive. I'd say his collection is in the bottom two along with Jeffrey's picnic blanket, polka dot disaster. He stole complete pages from Betsy Johnson. So not couture, and completely lacking elegance. Do you prefer your streetwalker from Miami or the Appalachian mountains.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

+ Reply to Thread