+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Week **Possible Spoilers**

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    The Swimsuit issue: I don’t see how Laura’s lack of a swimsuit means she’s the decoy. It can’t be a last-minute challenge, because they only have 12 looks this year, and I doubt Michael would would rush to make two of them in the last minute. Laura probably didn’t do one because it’s just not appropriate for her collection, while everyone else added one in because it’s Spring Fashion week.

Regarding the model mix-up, here’s how I see events playing out:

-Heidi takes out her velvet bag and brings out the models (including Clarrisa and Jia, who were yet to be officially auf’ed)
    -As the winner, Laura sticks with Camilla
    -Uli’s button comes up next, and she again decides to steal Nazri.
    -Jeffers sticks with Merilinda
    -Michael, with not much to choose from, picks Clarissa, which means goodbye Lindsay, Jia and Amanda.

If this is how events played out, than Uli can’t be the decoy, because if she was eliminated, Michael would have taken Nazri back.

One thing that doesn’t add up is if he couldn't choose Nazri, why pick Clarissa over Amanda? Anyway, good job of the producers of making the decoys less obvious this year.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Uli also used Amanda, who presumably would have been auf'd after Kayne left, just to confuse things more...
    Seems like Uli got the best models?

Or, since auf'd PR models aren't usually used in the finalists' runway shows, if Uli is the decoy she got to pick models from the PR bunch as well as the leftovers from the finalists' picks? But that would mean Nazri was somehow auf'd...

My head hurts...I miss Morgan.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Newbie

who won

i know that fashion week already happened. but does anyone know who won project runway.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quangtran View Post
    The Swimsuit issue: I don’t see how Laura’s lack of a swimsuit means she’s the decoy. It can’t be a last-minute challenge, because they only have 12 looks this year, and I doubt Michael would would rush to make two of them in the last minute. Laura probably didn’t do one because it’s just not appropriate for her collection, while everyone else added one in because it’s Spring Fashion week.
    I don't remember the collections from the past seasons having to be season-specific with their particular Fashion Weeks...they didn't, did they?
    Quote Originally Posted by PINKLOVE View Post
    i know that fashion week already happened. but does anyone know who won project runway.

thanks
    Nobody knows yet. You could keep checking the "Season 3 Spoilers" thread here once in a while to see if anyone posts it...
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-17-2006 at 12:37 AM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Welcome, PinkLove!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I love Michael's work. Laura leaves me flat. I'd like to see Uli win, really. Jeffrey's work is fun, but just a bit too risque for me.

Moi
    NY Daily News coverage of the PR Runway show:

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/453289p-381034c.html

Just saw bits of the Final Four in this morning's Daily News and now the excitment of who made final 3 is driving me bananas (lol, so I ended up here looking for info). Michael is my fav., Jeff my least fav. (but I have the feeling that he's making final 3)

i thought the swimsuit thing might have something to do with it but they would have made Laura make one as well so it wouldn't be that obvious.

last season when they added the 13th look they made Kara do one as well so it wouldn't tip people off.

also last season, it was easy to speculate that Kara was the decoy because she didn't have her PR model walking in her last look. she was somewhere in the middle. based on that, Jeffrey is the decoy. all the other designers have a PR model in their last look.
    Last edited by TunaFests; 09-17-2006 at 11:20 AM.

+ Reply to Thread