+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Week **Possible Spoilers**

Misaru: That was my favorite in her collection, too. I read somewhere online that when the model came out and opened the coverup, it made quite an impact. "Hot" was the word they used.

Uli's collection at least showcased what she does best - plus, like Laura, I believe hers has the widest sale-abliity.

FORT Newbie

Nisreen - Model for Uli in Getty Images

Did anyone else notice that Michael's model - Nisreen - is seen modeling for Uli in the Getty images? That would imply that Michael is the decoy.

Mom: Yep and I'm just about to post a photo of her in here for visual assistance

But first this one of Jeffrey's model Marilinda. It reminds me of a striped candy.

Here's Nazri modeling something by Uli. And Camilla modeling Laura's final gown.

Does anyone think this could be Season 2's Rachael (Zulema's model)? I'm wondering if she basically starved herself and showed up again in Jeffrey's show:

And why would Michael send his model toting luggage down the runway? (kidding)
    Last edited by Brandy; 09-16-2006 at 07:33 PM.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Nope. Not Rachel. But that is Danyelle (Andrae's model) from Season 2 in Michael's White swimsuit. Someone thankfully blurred out her neither-region in that picture, cause some other shots are not flattering at all.

Is that Danyelle? I didn't recognise her. Yes, I've seen some other shots where the swimsuit was, ill fitting let's say.

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quangtran View Post
    Nope. Not Rachel. But that is Danyelle (Andrae's model) from Season 2 in Michael's White swimsuit. Someone thankfully blurred out her neither-region in that picture, cause some other shots are not flattering at all.
    Yeah... there's definitely a "camel-toe" issue going on in the Getty pics.

I was reading BPR, and they brought up the tradition of the PR model paired with the final three designers wearing the final look. That means Michael has Clarissa and Uli has Nazri; Jeffrey's model is the one Uli had in the last challenge (I forget her name.. models aren't my thing.) There was some insinuation on one of the bonus footage videos that Laura is not happy with her model. It looks like Laura might initiate a big model switch, or maybe the producers mix it up in the next episode. Except that Laura still has Camilla in her final look, so maybe not. My other guess would be that Uli steals Nazri from Michael. She's quietly evil like that.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

You guys are right, Micheal may be the decoy...but apart of me still thinks Laura is...due to the fact that all three other designers have swimsuits while hers doesn't. I mean, why would three people have one thing in common while the other doesn't?

Also, just because Micheal no longer has Nazri..doesn't mean he's the decoy! To my knowledge, I never remember Clarissa or Jia getting auf'd, not that poor Jia could've been, bless her, therefore they are still in the running. Who knows! Maybe they did the model out of the bag thing and Clarissa snatched up Micheal and they left poor Nazri having to pick someone new! or Maybe they pulled out the designer's names and Uli switched models!

Who knows...guess we will just have to wait and see!

Clarissa was Angela's model, so Clarissa and Jia are the most likely to get aufed (along with Amanda), unless they are chosen by someone else. It's very possible that someone snatches Nazri and Michael chooses Clarissa to replace her.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Uli also used Amanda, who presumably would have been auf'd after Kayne left, just to confuse things more...

Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-16-2006 at 10:33 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread