+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

The shark is definitely circling, for sure. The final five are pretty much there for a reason, IMHO. I'd be pissed, too, if I were one of them.

Can't wait to hear Tim's podcast about this one.

but if say Angela wins doesn't that mean that three people still have to go home or they won't have the right number of people for the number of episodes that are left...so that means Vincent and two others or vice versa

Moi
    You know, if by some quirk of fate, I ever run into Jeffrey, I pray that I have a rotten tomato in my hand, because it's going right into his nasty, smug face if I do.

And if I have to be on a jury judging somebody who assaulted him, I guarantee, they have a free pass to do so. It's totally justified.

In fact, I have Friday off from work....if Jeffrey is showing at Fashion Week, I am soooo tempted to go out and buy a dozen tomatoes and drive to New York.... He deserves it.

thats it tuna -- 3 people are going home whether its the 2 they brought back and one other or 3 different ones all together
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

This is all silly. I don't want to worry about math when I'm watching Project Runway. Who thought of this?

LOL before the commercial break Kayne asking Tim "does this count as white fabric" And how sweet is Michael trying to help him out ♥

Poor Kayne.. Michael is a sweetie for trying to help him, but lord he's lost...

The only reason Angela and vincent should be back is to bring the other people sandwiches, or to help with minor details...

I think the three gone will not be a surprise - Vincent, Angela, & Kayne... Nice to know you, GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Quote Originally Posted by firechica View Post
    thats it tuna -- 3 people are going home whether its the 2 they brought back and one other or 3 different ones all together

ohhhh ok. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by firechica View Post
    dream - - they jumped the shark -- jumped the couch --- jumped over the moon LOL
    Well, I thought they were setting up the decoy...but I see that only one leaves no matter what..and so nothing changes except one may be added..and they will be the decoy.

I think vincent will be the decoy..he didn't seem as shocked as Angela....unless she was overacting.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    but if say Angela wins doesn't that mean that three people still have to go home or they won't have the right number of people for the number of episodes that are left...so that means Vincent and two others or vice versa
    No matter what happens it is only a net loss of one person. Math is a beautiful thing.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

+ Reply to Thread