+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 09/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Moi
    Two questions about commercials of all things:

1. I liked the commercial with Danny V in it. But he was driving a Saturn and said it was his. The Saturn was the prize for winning and Chloe won. What gives? Did they give him a car too for just doing the commercial?

2. Did you notice the commercial about texting a vote in for who your favorite designer is and they will give them $10,000. Yeah, of course they will, but they will probably pocket more than that from the profits of the texting. I hope nobody is stupid enough to do it.

For me, best to worst was Uli, Jeffrey, Kayne, Michael, Vincent then Laura.

Laura's dress has been around in some version or another since the 40s. I've seen it in movies and on the red carpet.

I think it was unfair that they had to refit the dresses. By definition, couture is custom fit to ONE person. Kayne's solution was brilliant, but they obviously didn't give him credit.

Does it seem to anyone else that Uli has gotten the Chloe edit in the last two eps? IIRC, Chloe had a LOT of close seconds and a lot of "didn't see her make that dress at all" cuts.

In the preview, they showed a lot of Laura having trouble, so I guess she's safe next week. I think that might mean bad news for Kayne.

You know I think Uli's a cool designer but she got some Diane von Furstenberg stuff going on with her ,regarding her choices of patterns and prints. I can actually see her being one of her(DvF) designers.

Although, I can't tolerate Jeffery's attitude, he's actually a dam good designer. He does think outside of the box, kinda like Santino.....I wish I could like Jeffery the way I did Santino. He was the greatest to me. Funny
    as all get out.

Michael is getting the Daniel V. edit and I noticed that right after the Icon challenge.
    Last edited by Ether04; 09-07-2006 at 07:17 AM.
    "Say hello to the bad guy"

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post

In the preview, they showed a lot of Laura having trouble, so I guess she's safe next week. I think that might mean bad news for Kayne.
    The comments they were making during the preview definetly sounded like criticisms they've had with Kayne before (questionable taste). I think if the judge in Paris hadn't judged this week that Kayne probably would've went home instead of Vincent. But considering her description of Vincents outfit was just "No No No No" there was only way for them to go since they didn't like either design really.

That'll leave Michael, Laura, Uli and Jeffrey as the final 4. With hopefully Jeffrey getting the boot afterwards.

Moi
    Hey, we will have a hint of who stays in week as soon as they do the model selection. Since we know that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jia
    is in the final, whoever choses her next week should be safe.

Someone post descriptions of these outfits -- I cant find the pictures & I MISSED IT -- my power was out! LOL. What was kayne's dress like? I love kayneeee<3
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

Quote Originally Posted by Ether04 View Post
    Although, I can't tolerate Jeffery's attitude, he's actually a dam good designer. He does think outside of the box, kinda like Santino.....I wish I could like Jeffery the way I did Santino. He was the greatest to me. Funny as all get out.
    Yes, Santino had a totally different design esthetic but at least he has tons of personality and was amusing. Jeffrey is incredibly harsh, just plain mean and hateful, and totally unprofessional in handling people he doesn't like (ie: Angela's mom as his client).
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I soooo miss Santino making fun of Tim Gunn and Andre

Heidi: "It is important that you do your best work."

So they are going to count the wins in the pick of the last 3? That would mean Michael and Jeffrey are in the final 3.

I hope the judges are smart enough to off Uli. That would be a sin to see a show of 12 halter top dresses if she made it to the final 3.

Laura hasn't really done anything interesting. Everything has been just o.k. Looks like she is starting to lose it.

I hope Kayne is the third one in.

Most of the models end up walking in one of the 3 shows. Gia may have been asking if she is still in one of those shows.

+ Reply to Thread