+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PR USA Airing in Canada

PR USA Airing in Canada

Well folks, today (Labour Day, September 4) Life network is airing a Project Runway season 2 marathon. They are premiering Season 3 at 10:00 tonight. I have checked the schedule & it will be airing each Monday night at 10PM.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

That's great news for y'all up north! I know you had the tease of the two episodes that NBC ran and am glad that you'll get to see the rest of the season.

I was excited to find it out! It was definitely a tease to get the first couple of eps and then NADA. It's typical programming though - sometimes, I swear that NBC should change their name to ABC

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Re: Season 3 Airing in Canada

Just wanted to let other people in Canada know that the new season is starting on Slice this Saturday, February 6th.
    I believe it's going to be on at 3pm, then repeated later that day. Please be sure to check the time.

It'll be great not to have to wait for the whole season to have finished airing in the US before it starts airing here
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread