+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 8/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Oh well. I still don't care for Jeffrey, his rocker punk wannabe suit was so ugly. Actually, all of the designs were ugly except for Michael and Laura.

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    redsox girl. Getting to this site is hard tonight for some reason (bandwidth?) BTW, I could sign myself yankeegirl *GRINS* I still hope pappi is okay though.

I thought i frightened everyone away

awww, Angela got auffed I liked her spirit. Hey, Michael just said the same thing. Ewww, jeffrey is gloating.

*yankeegirl* we can just have a truce here at FORT TV
    well, at least all the bandwagon fans will be gone after this season
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Jeffrey's outfit was very Michael jackson circa the 1980's-especially the paperclip cod piece thingy.

Moi
    I am soooo beginning to hate this show. I don't think I will watch next season at all. This is totally stupid and has nothing at all to do with fashion. Yes, Angela's design was stupid. Vincent's? Hellllo? I could have designed that and I don't design at all.

They never told them at any point that they had to design an outfit that would hold up on a plane. They just said, you are designing for a jetsetter.

Gawd, this show is getting worse by the week.

Hey, tattoo boy, enjoy your moment of fame. Who do you think you will be able to intimidate next? You are going to the finals alright, we can all see that. But you will crash and burn in third place just like your mentor, Santino. This show is so predictable.

Lose the french judge. She's very umm, hmm, ..grating? Eurotrashy? Superior? Snooty? French?

Jeffrey's deserved to win. It was a great design and it was totally him.
    And it looked very expensive. I can't imagine how he stretched a measly
    75 bucks so far. And I've shopped in all those fabric stores. But I
    still can't stand him.
    And MICHAEL rocks! Has anyone noticed what a gentleman he is? He's
    never said a mean word about anyone. He even had nice things to say
    about Angela. His outfit was outstanding.
    I love Laura, too. She's a class act.

I am soooo beginning to hate this show. I don't think I will watch next season at all. This is totally stupid and has nothing at all to do with fashion. Yes, Angela's design was stupid. Vincent's? Hellllo? I could have designed that and I don't design at all.
    I don't know how Vincent made it threw so easily. As you said Angela's was bad, but atleast she tried. Vincent didn't even try. She sewed a shirt and a pair of pants and called it a day. Yah it was his first time but come on. Michael was even called out by Tim because he was going to to design a jacket and wear a normal shirt under it. But Vincent gets through with an all round lazy outfit.

As much as I wanted Angela to go.........
    Imagine being auf'd after sitting on a plane for 12 hours.....with rosettes on your ass.
    Extra sadistic punishment!
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

I detest Jeffery, now he is going to play the recovering alcoholic angle to remain on the show. I liked Angela, and I adore Kayne. I am saddened to see her go, especially just arriving in Paris. I would have ran off screaming and crying to the effiel tower, and dared the producers to drag me to the plane. That would have made for a more dramatic ending. They could all play, where in Paris is Angela? I think Kayne should have done what tim suggested and just use a touch of that pattern on the sleeves. It looked very gay. but then again so did Jeffery's outfit.

They never told them at any point that they had to design an outfit that would hold up on a plane. They just said, you are designing for a jetsetter.

Gawd, this show is getting worse by the week.

Hey, tattoo boy, enjoy your moment of fame. Who do you think you will be able to intimidate next? You are going to the finals alright, we can all see that. But you will crash and burn in third place just like your mentor, Santino. This show is so predictable.

I so agree. Act like a cruel little jack*** and you pretty much are guarenteed a spot in the semis.

+ Reply to Thread