+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 8/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

to veronicabelle well said -- amen sista! LOL glad you are here to type all that out -- lots of my thoughts as well -- just not as good as expresing them as you tend to be!!
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Thank you so much Firechica! I tend to agree with your posts, as well.

I see a Maxine quote in your sig line... my friend sent me a bunch recently and my favorite is: "I'd like to help you out... which way did you come in?

[/end threadjack]

New episode tonight, dang it that I'm excited.
    Could does not mean should

Moi
    VeronicaBelle27, I think this is the least talked about show. I don't know why, except personally, I didn't post much because I'm getting fed up with the show. Talent doesn't really mean anything any more. The only thing that really counts is how much "drama" you can add to the show. Vincent and Jeffrey add more drama than Angela, so Angela goes. The show isn't about fashion or designers any more, it's about how much people can add to the show by being "dramatic". I find that boring. I doubt seriously if I will watch this show at all next season. I am going to watch tonight because they are in Paris and I am going to be in Paris on October 11 and 12 (and London from the 5th through 10th and 13th through 15th). If I miss an episode of PR, I doubt I will even bother to record it. I don't care about any designers in this season and the judges are total idiots for some of their votes. The producers clearly control the vote. One small amusing item though. I'm flying British Airways back to the US and one of the movies showing will be "The Devil Wears Prada" *big grin*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213