+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 8/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Mark Harris' recap of last nights ep. @ EW

"Take Vincent. Please, please, please, somebody take Vincent. I'll spring for the butterfly net."
    (And he describes Vincent's outfit as "Goth hospital orderly".)

On Kayne's outfit "Nina Garcia called it ''suspended in time, and the time is Elvis,'' which I guess is true, if Elvis had been an aging male prostitute shopping out of the 1987 International Male catalogue."

"Back to the farm Angela goes; let's hope the rosette harvest is bountiful this year."

"Jeffrey won.......I'm beginning to fear that the Neck of Darkness may be a candidate for the final three"

"Uli, whose eyesore of a '70s maxidress looked like she put on a blindfold and robbed a fabric store"

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/comment...9_3_0_,00.html

Neck of Darkness.....-----ROFLMAO
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

FORT Fan
    Just a few comments about last night: Wasn't crazy about Jeffrey, but I'm glad he won. I was hoping Michael or Laura would have won though- they were my favorites. I really like Kayne and I wish he would do better though. If Michael doesn't win this, I'm betting Michael Kors will hire him in a nano second- he seems to always like his clothing. Loved Michaels walk on the runway as well- it was hot.
    What is up with Laura and her pregnancy? Her belly seems to have ballooned over night! She looks pregnant now and it was just a week or so ago that she actually learned she was pregnant. After 5 kids already- how could those signs have been missed? (because it seems to me she must be at least 3 -4 months along by her size)

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    After 5 kids already- how could those signs have been missed? (because it seems to me she must be at least 3 -4 months along by her size)
    Simple, she's 42. After 40, it's common to start to have peri-menopausal symptoms, and one of those is missed periods.

In her exit interview Angela sounds like one of the biggest victims of editing this show has ever had. Aside from her belief in the dog challenge outfit and some of her own clothes she wore on the show, she sounds surprisingly mature and pleasant.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6 View Post
    Simple, she's 42. After 40, it's common to start to have peri-menopausal symptoms, and one of those is missed periods.
    Yes, but her belly is really a pregnancy belly! No mistaking that. (she looks adorable though, so I'm certainly not dissin' on her Earlier in the season there was a time I thought they may have taken a month or so off of PR. (For the life of me, I can't remember why I thought that- maybe someone's hair grew out or something) but could that be why Laura's pregnancy has progressed so much? When the season first started, she was pretty flat in the tummy dept.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkerbell View Post
    Yes, but her belly is really a pregnancy belly! No mistaking that. (she looks adorable though, so I'm certainly not dissin' on her Earlier in the season there was a time I thought they may have taken a month or so off of PR. (For the life of me, I can't remember why I thought that- maybe someone's hair grew out or something) but could that be why Laura's pregnancy has progressed so much? When the season first started, she was pretty flat in the tummy dept.

As a mother of two, pregnancy has a strange effect on the body. With my first daughter I looked pregnant from almost day one, contrasted to my second who waited about 4 months to pooch. I also know women who did not pooch until the 7th month.

Loved the episode. HATE the rosettes. Blech, unh-unh.
    Tim's podcast was excellent as always. I am interested to see how this season plays out.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
    Herm Albright
    (1876 - 1944)

FORT Newbie
    After 5 kids already- how could those signs have been missed? (because it seems to me she must be at least 3 -4 months along by her size)
    She's only a couple of months along. I don't think she missed any signs if she left production to go see a doctor. I've been hearing from other people that women who have had multiple pregnancies start showing a lot sooner.

Just glad Angela is gone. And, as much as I HATE Jeffrey's attitude, his WAS the best for the stated purpose in this episode.
    "Well-behaved Women Seldom Make History" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

"Always shoot for the moon. That way, even if you fall short you are still among the stars!"
    (Don't remember who said this, I just like it )

How is it that Vincent is still on this show?

Laura's was the winner this week for me with Michael a close second.

Jeffrey is dead to me after last week. Karma's a b*tch, Jeff. If not this week, sometime in the future.

Vincent should have made a black sportcoat to go with his outfit, then he could have been as much of a jetsetter as Michael Kors.
    I have never seen Michael wearing anything but a black t-shirt and jacket, be it on PR, or any other event he might be seen attending.
    In fact, I think his Mother was wearing the exact same thing on last weeks challenge. They must have had Michael Kors design an outfit for his own Mother in some footage that was not shown on the air.

+ Reply to Thread