+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Runway Recap: 8/23 Episode 307: Mommie Dearest

Great recap!

Friends don't let friends wear ponchos!! I don't know why that struck me as so funny, but it did.

And it was a though-the-looking-glass moment with Vincent as the calm voice of reason and wisdom!

BTW, blogging project runway is doing interviews with the moms and sisters--Kayne's and Angela's mothers so far. They really are nice interviews and both said that they had a great time. They weren't told they would be modeling until they were in NY, but the two so far said they had fun with it.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by April235 View Post
    As for Jeffrey, oh my god, being a Southern girl I know that you never ever EVER talk to anyone, especially a stranger or someone you've not known for very long the way Jeffrey did and definitely NOT if they're older than you (...like someone's mother!). I can't believe his own mother didn't jerk a knot in him, because I know my mom would have if it were me!
    on the polls on the PR web site, i have sided with jeffery before, but this time he was way out of line. i also like that the judges questioned him on not making something that the customer wanted. i know she was his mom but even she knew that he was out of line but she backed her son. that was wrong too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12