+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Oh puhlease, those judges absolutely know what was going on backstage. Their questions were so pointed, so deliberate, its an absolute set up. They even asked Angela how she thought her mother looked, and she said it was bad, embarrassing. This was deliberate, folks.

None of the judges seem to like the outfits, except for Uli's and Micheal's.

I'm betting that Jeff and Robert are at the bottom and Robert being the one going home. He had two chances to redeem himself and it's strike three.

FORT Fanatic
    Mochael keeps showing his intelligence, with his presentation

Moi
    Oh, please, somebody tell Kayne and every other designer out there that flood pants look hideous on EVERYBODY!

I hope they don't auff Angela tonight -- it would be really tacky to be nasty to her mom and auff her at that same time.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion_Nazi View Post
    None of the judges seem to like the outfits, except for Uli's and Micheal's.

I'm betting that Jeff and Robert are at the bottom and Robert being the one going home. He had two chances to redeem himself and it's strike three.
    Yeah, but Robert didn't get much air time this episode, at least compared with some of the others. I think he'll survive just because Jeffrey was so obnoxious and everybody knows it (even though they'll never admit it). The opportunity to have a Jeffrey v. Angela bottom two showdown is just too much to resist, I suspect, especially with all the bad blood that's been shown between them.

FORT Fogey
    I think it comes down to Robert and Jeffrey.

FORT Fan
    I must say, Vincent surprised me this time. I think his dress was my favorite. I also liked Uli's.

I love Laura and Michael but didn't like either of their designs. This was a first for me.

Jeffrey... oh my goodness, that looked terrible. So many things went wrong. She wanted a jacket. He said no. She wanted certain colors. He said no. He knew she wouldn't want those colors and then got upset when she said so. He was rude and arrogant. And that outfit was so sloppy and... UGH!

I actually like Vincents design tonight. Uli's is nice also. Micheal did a good job but it's not my fav.

Michael has immunity, he's in.

Laura is in.

Vincent won? Oh puhlease.

+ Reply to Thread