+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic
    Top 3- Michael, Kanye, Uli
    Bottom- Jeffrey, Angela, maybe Laura

Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    But, I have to give big points to Angela's mom for not giving in and crying in front of Jeffrey. Speaking as someone who has a bit of trouble holding in my emotions, I was impressed that she spoke with him plainly, her voice didn't even really shake and then she moved on.
    Even after he was so incredibly nasty to her, she was still very nice and polite and well behaved with him (behavior her daughter would do well to mimic more often). He's lucky he didn't pull that @#$% with Laura's mother, for example, she probably would have ripped him to shreds. If it had been me, I would have been plotting my revenge, then and there. He would have been humiliated on the runway, that is, if I didn't pick up a pair of scissors and cut off his @#$% beforehand.

Good grief, Heidi, wear a slip underneath that dress. I really don't want to know how much space you have between your thighs, much less see everything else one can see...

This is the first time I didn't like Michael's dress, nothing really wowed me, except perhaps Kayne's outfit, it was fun and playful.

They are talking to ALL the designers and their models, not just the top and bottom scoring. They wanted to make sure Angela's mom got her chance to speak, mark my words...

FORT Fanatic
    Uli probably will win

FORT Newbie
    I liked kayne's and robert's design!

They're chewing Robert out a little bit for making his client too happy and deferring to her too much. Wait until they find out what Jeffrey did. They may change their minds...

Rum
    FORT Newbie
    Yea Michael's wasn't as spectacular this time but I think that's okay because it wasn't likely he was going to win anyway and he is immune...but he better get back on it next week. I really liked Uli's and surprisingly, Vincent's was alright.

I definitely think Uli should win. She didn't seem to hesitate at all about having a more full-figured model, and she chose something flattering and stylish and very "Uli" at the same time. I'm really impressed w/ what she did w/ this challenge.

OMG, this is so obvious, they are setting it up for a Jeffrey v. Angela final two elimination. They said Angela's dress was too young for her model, not age appropriate, didn't look at all like the model said she wanted, "Audrey Hepburnish" was the phrase bandied about.

+ Reply to Thread