+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Michael is so cute in how he adores his mom!!!!

FORT Fanatic
    Michael is so adorable

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS View Post
    I hope they take the way the designers treated the clients into account. They should as that happensw hen you're designing an out fit for someone.
    They always have up until this point. The bridal challenge in season 1, they grilled the models about how they felt about the dresses. I'm trying to think of another example, but I'm blanking right now, but IIRC they always query about client satisfaction, meeting the challenge, etc.

Plus I totally don't buy the bull@#$% about how the judges supposedly don't know what's going on backstage, that's garbage, people always know the production gossip/

BTW. Angela and her mom went behind the screen to change her mom, and Angela told her mom that if the judges asked her how she felt about the dress, she had a right to be honest. Of course, Jeffrey being the snake he was, he walked over and was clearly eavesdropping...

FORT Fanatic
    I saw a quick look at Michael's dress and I love it

wow- i have to say from what i've seen none of the designers have done outstanding work this round. maybe i need to see it on the runway...
    We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. Oscar Wilde

Moi
    The only people getting significant air time tonight are Jeffrey, Angela, and Laura, so it has to be one of those being auffed. Based on attitude alone, I'd pick Jeffrey.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan View Post
    They always have up until this point. The bridal challenge in season 1, they grilled the models about how they felt about the dresses. I'm trying to think of another example, but I'm blanking right now, but IIRC they always query about client satisfaction, meeting the challenge, etc.
    That's good because if they hear what Jeffrey did he should go home right then. He said that Angela's mom was an unhappy person but all she said was that she didn't like the color. He designing the dress for her and as such it should be designed to her liking including the color. And if you disagree give a reason instead of just getting angry at the person as he did. I think the problem is that he doesn't like to hear anyone criticize his ideas.

As much as the Jeff situation is upsetting me, I love this challenge. I'm so excited to see what they have come up with. Plus this is really something we haven't seen on this show before... the last challenge was just a twist on older challenges.

FORT Fogey
    On the runway I think was Uli, Robert, Laura, Vincent?, Angela?, and Jeffrey.

I love the exaggerated lapelle of Vincent's dress. Michael's looks great as well, but he has the unfair advantage of having the most "modelesque" model.

+ Reply to Thread