+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Moi
    Oh, and the guest judge is Michael Kors' mother -- he looks just like her *L*

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

FORT Fan
    Jeffrey is being a pain and a jerk to Angela's mom.

Jeffrey to Angelas mom: Well I don't appreciate you even standing here. How's that sound?

Well isn't he a nice one.

Rum
    FORT Newbie
    Omg...I really hope Jeffrey doesn't get nasty with Angela's mother. I already think he's a jerk but I will totally lose the last grain of respect I have for him if he stoops so low. He needs a real lesson in how to deal with people professionally and civily.

FORT Fogey
    Ugh, Jeffrey is such an idiot. I think he'll be gone tonight anyway.

Moi
    Closet Fan, it's a bit early to decide the auffing edit, but so far, it does seem to be Jeffrey. There is a possibility that it is Laura though -- Heidi wouldn't vote to auf a pregnant designer would she? Nahhhhhh!

*still hoping it's Vincent who goes*
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by ajefferson10 View Post
    Jeffrey is being a pain and a jerk to Angela's mom.
    He sure is...well pity poor him having to design for a woman who isn't a twig. Oh boo-hoo-hoo. NOT!

I think I feel more story for Angela's mom for having to deal with a [insert degoratory word here describing Jeffrey].
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    I think I will enjoy this episode. At least the designers should be more polite in the presence of their mothers/sisters!

Famous last words. You must have posted that before the preview clip of Jeffrey being rude to Angela's mom. (assuming it wasn't a camera angle and he was telling Angela off, and she was standing off to the side)

So much for my hope that this will help the designers bond. Jeffrey looks like he's going to be a jerk to Angela's mom.

I love how Kayne seems to adore Michael's mom - she really is lovely, and he seems to appreciate her style!

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Closet Fan, it's a bit early to decide the auffing edit, but so far, it does seem to be Jeffrey. There is a possibility that it is Laura though -- Heidi wouldn't vote to auf a pregnant designer would she? Nahhhhhh!

*still hoping it's Vincent who goes*
    I don't think there's a chance in hell of Laura getting the boot at this point in the program.

But for those who aren't watching yet, the big surprise was Laura found out she was pregnant with her sixth child after she arrived at the show. She hadn't even told her husband yet, and she accidentally blurted it out at lunch with her mother. Surprise grandma! Yet another grandkid!

+ Reply to Thread