+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: 8/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I read an article recently that stated that the writers of ANTM were on strike because reality tv show writers do not get healh insurance- unlike other tv witers- This piqued my interest so I checked out IMDB.com & sure enough ANTM lists writers in cast & crew credits ........PR does not- interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Runway victim View Post
    I read an article recently that stated that the writers of ANTM were on strike because reality tv show writers do not get healh insurance- unlike other tv witers- This piqued my interest so I checked out IMDB.com & sure enough ANTM lists writers in cast & crew credits ........PR does not- interesting.
    Whattaya know...it really IS a m*tha****in' walk-off!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    It's also possible that the Macy's accessories include hosiery (including camisoles) and other possible underpinnings, and that may be where Vincent got the leggings for the dog challenge and the halter for the recycle challenge.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

Quote Originally Posted by dogabone View Post
    It's also possible that the Macy's accessories include hosiery (including camisoles) and other possible underpinnings, and that may be where Vincent got the leggings for the dog challenge and the halter for the recycle challenge.
    That's a possibility, but I think it's an unlikely one. Tim specifically mentioned in his blog that the source of the leggings was unknown. I know, it's done and over, Alison is gone. It just left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I'll be celebrating when Vincent goes!!!

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    I think the whole key to the Alison-versus-Vincent ouster was in Heidi's statement: "Would you rather look fat or long and lean?" This was likely the deciding factor in the ultimate judgment.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

Unless it really was about Heidi having it out for Alison.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

repeat of episode on 9/6

I noticed that Tim's comment re: Alison's model was changed and there was a different voice over saying something about making the design fit the model.

Was it just me that heard that or did anyone else? I guess Bravo has been reading the various or boards or actually taken viewers comments into consideration.

Don't know about the "plus size" comment from H. yet. That part has not been aired yet (at least on the west coast).
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
    Herm Albright
    (1876 - 1944)

+ Reply to Thread