+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vincent is the 'joke' this year, like Robert was in season 1. Nina will cut him off. I loved the judges reactions when they tore apart his dress and he was just " We'll f- you people I love it therefore it is great." Nina will crush him, hoepfully soon.

I hated that Alison was eliminated tonight. I do agree that her dress was worse than Vincent's, but his overall work has been far worse. He should have been the one eliminated. I knew it would be Alison, though. It looked like a preschooler's arts and crafts project vomited all over Vincent's dress. That thing was friggin hideous!

I also think Jeffrey's dress should have won over Michael's. His was more colorful, and I thought it was far and away the best.

Kayne's lucky that he has done well in the past, or he would probably have been eliminated. I still think he's a strong contender, though.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think there's something a little more going on between Kayne and Robert? Robert seems very worried about Kayne a lot. Maybe we have a showmance this season?

I wonder who the "everyday woman" that they'll be designing for next week is? I think it may be the contestants' moms. We'll see next week!

--
    First Bradley, now Alison .. do I really have any reason to keep watching this show? HOW THE HELL ARE ANGELA AND VINCENT STILL IN? They've been consistantly sucky. I sure hope season 4 and 5 don't continue to decline from season 2.

Jeffrey's garment definitely should've won .. he's so original and such an inspiration.
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

Project Runway lost a viewer tonight. Vincent should have been gone a long time ago, let alone tonight. The voting on Bravo indicates that Allison's design wasn't the worst by a long shot.

Angela designs two ugly bubble skirts and stays? Allison designs one and loses? It's a world gone mad. I can't wait to see what Tim's Take says about this episode.

If this show wins any Emmy's, I'm going to croak.

Quote Originally Posted by realityINXS View Post
    I wonder who the "everyday woman" that they'll be designing for next week is? I think it may be the contestants' moms. We'll see next week!
    Ha, that would be great!!!!

FORT Newbie
    I hated that Alison was eliminated tonight. I do agree that her dress was worse than Vincent's, but his overall work has been far worse. He should have been the one eliminated. I knew it would be Alison, though. It looked like a preschooler's arts and crafts project vomited all over Vincent's dress. That thing was friggin hideous!

...but its all about each challenge as it goes along, or so they say. jia couldn't walk, but allison's model looked horrible.

FORT Fogey
    The worst part is he kept saying it turned him on GROSS that alone would of made me cut his disgusting behind.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Saige View Post
    The worst part is he kept saying it turned him on GROSS that alone would of made me cut his disgusting behind.

AGREED!!!!! LOL!!!!!

...but, come on, the bow???

allison has had some crazy hairstyle choices -- loved the dress in the dog challenge - but didn't understand that crazy hair either --
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26 View Post
    Ha, that would be great!!!!
    It definitely would be. I can just hear the judges now.

"Your mom looks really fat in that dress. It is so unflattering on her figure. You should have been able to dress your mom properly, being a female designer."

That would be hilarious! I really hope that happens!

+ Reply to Thread