+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bchow View Post
    Probably one of the producers' influences because the show credits indicate that the producers have to approve who gets eliminate.

Just like they kept Wendy and Santino for the final 3.
    Oooooh I sooooo disliked Wendy, but at least she won 2 challenges, and Santino won a few as well. Vincent's designs are just awful, and he's in the bottom 3 almost every time.

FORT Fogey
    This is the first season I have watched, and I got hooked, but his eppy stunk and keeping freaks and defiant jerks on reality shows is getting old. We the public know better than to watch shows just for that garbage.

Moi
    *LOL* I am totally happy with my abillity to pick who is being auffed! I figured out half way through that Alison was totally gone. They gave her far too much time!

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

ok which one of the producers is vincent screwing around with to stay over talented designers?

Quote Originally Posted by Saige View Post
    WTH is going on is Vincent one of the producers? He has been in the bottom over and over and is defiant and mean to the judges. Allison got screwed royally. That was her first time with a bad design. I have lost a lot of respect for this show after this.
    I agree! I am so mad that they keep blatantly deciding to keep the crazy one basically for 'good TV' and get rid of the one who is CLEARLY the better designer. It was one thing when they kept Angela and then she turned around and won the next challenge. But, as Kayne put it earlier I'm pretty sure 'they'd have to smoke crack before the runway' for Vincent to win a challenge. Do the kind thing for all of us and boot him, judges!

Allison got screwed, royally. Was her outfit great? No. Did it deserve to be in the bottom three? Definitely. But, was it the worst outfit tonight? Not even close. The worst 'dress' belonged to Vincent, followed closely by Kayne's monstrosity.

Oh, and as much as I *heart* Michael and don't really like Jeffrey, I still think Jeffrey should have won. As they said, it was close, but his was one that showed just as much innovation as Michael's AND it moved on the runway. He looked so.. surprised when they didn't pick him.

Blah. I always look forward to this show, but this 'stunt' judging is making me crazy.

FORT Fogey
    OMG. This is such ludicrous. Just, ugh. No. No. No.

Delusional judges....pfft.

FORT Newbie
    i am SUPER pissed that jeffery didn't win. as michael pointed out, his dress moved the best of all of the dresses that walked down that runway. the colors were right on...there was NO way he fell short! i love michael...but jeffery rocked that challenge.

FORT Fanatic
    Michael's dress may not have had the color or pop! that Jeffrey had, but his dress was elegant and the judges said that he would wear it out on the streets.

Plus, he helped himself with the way he explained what materials he used, how he used them, and his inspiration, really won over the judges. He's so smart and knows what he is talking about. That spoiler that Michael will shine in the upcoming challenges are really showing.

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!Is alliaon gone, when she made just one bad outfit , but Vincent who's been in the bottom 3 stays. Laura was right, his model could not walk in it and I noticed that some of the little designs kinda fell off. Stupid decision by the judges

But, YAY GO MICHAEL

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by the puce terror View Post
    i am SUPER pissed that jeffery didn't win. as michael pointed out, his dress moved the best of all of the dresses that walked down that runway. the colors were right on...there was NO way he fell short! i love michael...but jeffery rocked that challenge.
    Jeffrey is talented -- like a lot of other people here -- but he has a really obnoxious personality and is saying really nasty things about the women designers. I think if you look at the other posters here, you will see he is widely hated for that.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

FORT Newbie
    oh, and, as much as i love allison.... she was smoking massive amounts of crack when she sent the freak hair bow out.

+ Reply to Thread