+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I"ve lost all respect for the judges

It's unbelievable that Allison was eliminated over Vincent considering how absolutely horrible Vincents design have been in this compeition. She made 1 bad design and gets eliminated while Vincent put a damn bowl on his models head (earlier) and is still there.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    I knew it. Grrrr. Allison has made at least one good dress, while Vincent made a lot of bad ones. Knowing how these screwy shows work, of course they'll choose to boot out Allison.

Any guesses for next week? I'm wondering if those of you who've been guessing a plus-size (or even normal-human-size) challenge are right. Heidi did say, "You'll be designing for the everyday woman."

FORT Fogey
    WTH is going on is Vincent one of the producers? He has been in the bottom over and over and is defiant and mean to the judges. Allison got screwed royally. That was her first time with a bad design. I have lost a lot of respect for this show after this.

Laura and Vincent were going at it, and Kayne, ever the class act, suggested that they stop so they could enjoy the last few minutes with Allison.

Challenge for next week is to design an outfit for the everyday woman, and whomeer they show behind the screen is much larger than the models, looks matronly, my guess is its someone like Laura Bush. Oh, and Angela is crying presumably because she's broken another machine, there's wads of thread all over the place.

Probably one of the producers' influences because the show credits indicate that the producers have to approve who gets eliminate.

Just like they kept Wendy and Santino for the final 3.

If Kayne and Robert get cut I will quit watching this show. G L to ULI and Michael.. but they elimanated one of my favorites tonight over some quack who has no taste, and I am p' o ed. I am angry and on the rag. don't mess with me.

Moi
    I've figured out the final three here:

Michael: He's the Danny V from last season -- extremely talented but far too nice for them to let him win.
    Jeffrey: Obviously the Santino from last season -- some talent, but Santino clearly told him, "Hey, dude, act as obnoxious as you can. They have to have an obnoxious designer in the finals. Let it be you.
    Hmmm...Angela, maybe? Have somebody for the obnoxious guy to play off of.

I have totally lost respect for this show. They don't have designers designing out of materials that designers design out of. They have gimmicks. And they complain if you design "over the top" or if "you are too plain". But the catch is, they apply these as they see fit with no consistency whatsoever.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

They even showed Vincent kneeling in front of his design just throwing stuff onto it to see if it would stick. He had stuff falling off his design (not surprisingly) as his model walked down the runway. And yet he somehow stays. Easily one of the worst eliminations on any season of the show.

+ Reply to Thread