Kayne or Alison

with Michael winning!

Quote Originally Posted by volatility View Post
    a show?
    runway show

I think

1) Michael
    2) Laura
    3) Uli (or possibly Robert - I think he'll do better...)

Many people have pointed out that Laura and Uli create looks that are pretty similar, but I think the looks are their "aesthetic." I'm looking forward to seeing more versatility from them, though. But their execution is so perfect and I really can't see either of them creating something that is sloppy, tacky, too boring, or awful.

Vincent's designs have been just terrible, for the most part, and I am tired of his "it's a nightmare" comments. Kayne is good, but I worry he may meet a kind of Austin Scarlet fate. Robert's first design and his dog outfit design were both great (in my opinion) - I think he will get out of the bottom three. Angela's last couple designs have been really strong, but I think she may flub it again soon. Alison is good, but with the exception of the dog outfit I haven't been "wowed." Jeffrey I think will go soon.

Those are my predictions...

I want to see more from Jefferey... As weird or sloppy as his designs are... They are totally unique and unlike any of the other designers, you know?
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

While I think there's the possibility of Angela sneaking in a la Wendy...

Michael
    Allison
    Uli

IMO Kayne's pageantry and Laura's Austin-like fixation on couture will be their downfall in some future challenge that will require them to design outside the box.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by volatility View Post
    I want to see more from Jefferey... As weird or sloppy as his designs are... They are totally unique and unlike any of the other designers, you know?
    I'm always anticipating more from Jeffery, hoping he would wow me with some fresh and edgy design I've never seen before that takes my breath away. Then he goes and designs something atrocious, like that thing he did for Madonna.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

--
    I miss Bradley. Frankly, he was my favorite, but I don't think he was final 3 material.

Alison and Michael for sure, they both have defined styles and great sewing skills. I've been betting that Alison would be one of the final 3 since week one, but Michael has grown on me. He knows his style and he portrays it in all of his garments SO well, and that's that.

I'm not sure about the third spot. I'll have to say either Laura or Kayne. Both have sort of classic styles, but in different ways, but both are what's needed to complete the final 3.
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

FORT Newbie
    Jeffrey reminds me a little of Santino with his arrogance and far-out designs, but I don't think he has the talent Santino has.

I think the top 3 will be:

Michael
    Allison
    Laura/Kayne (interchangeable to me-either one may make it to the top 3.)

I absolutely loved Michael's Pam Grier hotpants outfit!

Angela is making the final three. I am not happy about it, but they always have to have a person in the finale that divides the audience, so we can tune in to see him (Santino) or her (Wendy) summarily dismissed (and boy, have they ever!). Jeffrey is a much better villain, but he is just too...I don't know what it is about him, but if I could put mi finger on it I would have to wash it. It is not fair, but it is television. The only thing that is not entirely clear yet is who the other two will be. I wish the producers would trust that people are there to see talented people do their best, but that is not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by busilis32 View Post
    Angela is making the final three.
    Are you spoiling here or just speculating? There are three folks left who could satisfy the 3rd spot - Angela, Vincent and Jeffrey. Other than being annoying, Angela isn't particularly compelling. Vincent's "recovery from the edge of mania" and Jeffrey's "guy you love to hate" might make for better TV.

+ Reply to Thread