+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/09 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I am so lost.....I can't wait until runway time...I can't get a grasp on anyones designs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Michael seems to be getting a lot of air time. I hope he isn't auffed tonight. He is really good.

I'm worried too, Oh I wish he'd make it a long flowy dress and make her a sexy goddess, instead of how.. overtly sexual Pam was in the 70s.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Michael seems to be getting a lot of air time. I hope he isn't auffed tonight. He is really good.

That's exactly what I was thinking. This is often the death touch for people on reality shows.

BTW, I got polled by NBC today via an on-line link about my TV viewing habits, but most of the questions were about Project Runway.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

lol....the model who won't shut up....

I think it's either Bradley or Robert getting auf'ed. I was concerned about Micheal, but he made the right decision with the hot pants.

Moi
    Oh....Tim says he doesn't like hot pants. And here I was picturing him and Andrae in matching baby blue hot pants and lobster bibs. Darn!

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Mike better not get auffed...even if his design sux...nothing can be worse than the tinfoul blouse I caught a glimpse of.

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion_Nazi View Post
    I think it's either Bradley or Robert getting auf'ed. I was concerned about Micheal, but he made the right decision with the hot pants.

but they look like regular shorts to me.. the color is awesome.. but I dunno. Strange though how everyone else has been ignored.. i realized I have no idea what anyone else is doing thanks to the Michael expo.

I hope ANgela makes something that bursts into flames.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

I really like Bradley, but he hasn't proven himself at all so far.

+ Reply to Thread