+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/09 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

You'd think Kayne would be nicer to chatty cathy....

It didn't seem much of an update for pam Grier, it looked like something she's already worn a few hundred times.. Michael really needs to lengthen that dress and take it in a more sophisticated direction.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Kayne's outfit looks really hot!!!

I thought they could call during specific times....and only on approved PR phones. Maybe he hadn't used up his call time.

:dunno:

Quote Originally Posted by Charmqn View Post
    I guess there allowed phones, as long as they don't talk about the competition. Remember in season 1 when Jay was having problems with his Model Morgan, he was allowed to use a cell phone. Just as long as they don't reveal any info, I guess it's fine.
    And since you have a camera crew with you when you make the call, if you make one false step, slip anything out, then you get to join Keith and be "instantly dismissed".

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS View Post
    I actually liked Micahels design although he didn't seem to be too happy with it.
    Me too - and I LOVED the color!

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

I don't blame Kayne, she wouldn't shut up and he's trying to concentrate on the task. I was waiting for him to yell out "STFU!!!"

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan View Post
    Vincent isn't using the linen he bought because he doesn't like the beige, so Robert is borrowing it...wonder if that's allowed.
    I think that is totally allowed, because designers have borrowed fabric before with no problems. Remember last season when Danny V got that brown instead of black material and borrowed enough black from other people to make it work?

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove View Post
    for all her elegant fashions, you know Laura grew up in a trailer park. I just love her.
    Oh yeah, I've got a relative like her. Trailer trash with pretensions of grandeur. (But I like Laura a lot better -- haven't spoken to that particular relative since 1982, and my father made me do it)

Moi
    Michael seems to be getting a lot of air time. I hope he isn't auffed tonight. He is really good.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Winning designer's dress and model get a Tresemme ad.

+ Reply to Thread