+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 8/09 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I did think the plunging neckline was very Laura. Audrey was always very demure and modest with that hint of sparkle underneath. Still you would think a 21st century version of Audrey would be more daring then the original.
    Well, if the judges can say a 21st century Jackie wouldn't be more laid back and casual, then they can't say that a 21st century Audrey Hepburn would dress more skanky.

Hangin' with Uncle Leo UGetWhatYouNeed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister View Post
    Yay for Michael!

I've been waiting for the judges to recognize him. I'm so glad he won tonight.
    I was also happy to see him finally recognized. I knew when he was getting a lot of air time tonight that he was going to be the winner.

I have not seen a bad design by him this season. He is awesome (and likeable).

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyLove View Post
    it was also too close to what she's known for wearing, the little black dress. It was different, but not updated, it was sexy not classy. Still, coming from Angela it would be considered amazing compared to the crap she normally throws up.
    You may well have hit upon it. Its not that the dress was so very Audrey, or even updated Audrey, but they were rewarding Angela for not making another bubble dress, for stepping outside her comfort zone.

Wasn't Catia one of the better models?

Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni View Post
    Wasn't Catia one of the better models?
    She had a great walk and I remember when she modelled Kayne's pageant dress and she looked over at the judges and smiled.

It's a shame that she was a victim of a draw.......

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion_Nazi View Post
    She had a great walk and I remember when she modelled Kayne's pageant dress and she looked over at the judges and smiled.

It's a shame that she was a victim of a draw.......
    That is just not right, that models got eliminated on the luck of the draw. They should get eliminated as in every other challenge, on their ability to model, to walk, to sell the clothes, or in Morgan's case, being difficult and unreliable, not on the twist of fate. Would they have done that with the designers, dump two at random? No! And the models deserved an equal playing field for continuing on the show...

did michael say "captain save a ho" ?????? or did i completely miss HEAR that?? if he did that was effin' FUNNY!!! lol
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Quote Originally Posted by firechica View Post
    did michael say "captain save a ho" ?????? or did i completely miss HEAR that?? if he did that was effin' FUNNY!!! lol
    I think that's what he said...

yes his design was really - really crappy -- but i sure am gonna miss my litle bradley -- he was just so --- welll,.... bradley --
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Yah for Michael! I think that he was dead on for his icon. A well deserved win and I think that he is a dark horse for the final 3.

Bradley's was just bad, bad, bad. What the He!! was up with those pants with that fringe? And that top, just all wrong! He needed to go.
    I am really hoping that Robert can pull it together. His top was cute but I really didn't see Jackie O in his design.
    I really think that there where some really ugly garments this week. I didn't see the appeal in Uli's dress nor Kayne's. Kayne's dress was just tacky!

+ Reply to Thread