+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: 8/09 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Moi
    I think Michael deserved to win LAST WEEK but not this week. I really think Kayne or Angela should have one this week.

However, I agree that Bradley's wasn't very good. So, I'm okay with him leaving. He's a bit of a flake anyway.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Omg! Yay! Michael finally has a long deserved win~
    Bradley has a long overdue out. Seriously, he's the weird kid we love, but he was just way out of league.

eh, sadness, but oh well. At least michael won for his hot outfit.

I'll go watch Workout, I missed it yesterday and I seem to like this show, but I have no idea why.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Moi
    Hey, you know, this episode would have been more interesting and far more fair if they had gotten the models to grab and icon pic first and hold that up on the runway and let the designers chose the model/icon combination. It really wasn't fair to the models this way.

Nazri is so beautiful, oh my goodness..

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Hey, you know, this episode would have been more interesting and far more fair if they had gotten the models to grab and icon pic first and hold that up on the runway and let the designers chose the model/icon combination. It really wasn't fair to the models this way.

I felt sorry for Katie for having to work with Bradley. He seems like a nice guy but he doesn't seem to be able to hang. And not only that she got what she referred to as the "left over icon". She'll probably be out next week unless the designers get to choose their models again.

Btw, no, Angela did not crash and burn over Audrey Hepburn. I think hers was the third best [Behind Michael's and Laura's]
    Seriously, it captured Audrey almost perfectly

Moi
    I think Tattoo Boy had it far too easy. I mean, really, Madonna is still doing concerts. She did one this week! I was waiting for Tattoo Boy to say, "Oh, but that is sooooo last week, I'm taking her into NEXT MONTH!"

Well...this was a good show but I have to watch the rerun after Workout. I couldn't see the detailing on Angela's dress very well. I have to adjust my color on my tv...too much red and clean my glasses.

I am glad Michael finally won but I don't think his win matches when he deserved to win. I say this because I have seen Pam Grier recently and...well...nevermind she would wear that.....so ok. I guess that explains the editing this week...foreshadowing a win as opposed to a loss.

Marilyn Monroe would probably be out of shape like.......Anna Nicole Smith so Kayne's would remind me of her.....

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Quemoni View Post

Marilyn Monroe would probably be out of shape like.......Anna Nicole Smith so Kayne's would remind me of her.....

Oh, that is sooooo funny. I can totally see that dress on Anna Nicole Smith! It looks just like something she would wear. If she's smart, she'll get that design immediately! It's her!

+ Reply to Thread