+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Runway Creations Photo Album - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by rosebud66 View Post
    The dogs were from a agency, I assume the agency owns the dogs. The dogs may have a sort of "foster home" but I'm not sure.
    I'm late to the party (as usual) but I know the Boston Terrier is from a person who shows and breeds. She was bragging about it on the Boston list. My guess is that they are all show dogs--used to walking in front of "judges."

I love Michael but that dress is all kinds of bad. It's the bright blue eyeshadow of the runway!

Vincent's dress is gorgeous. For a couch or some curtains. In my grandma's house. Or a pan-Asian restaurant. That poor model. You know she is walking down the runway thinking "how did I get this dog? I'm out for sure now."
    Shaken, not stirred.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird3 View Post
    New poster here:
    Thanks so much to whoever posts the fashion/re-cap photos! Just what I was looking for. Would have loved to have seen [still would?] shots of the couture dresses as Paris/NYC side-by-side. Some of the designs absolutely looked better on the Paris models.
    Jaybird: I posted some screen caps of the Paris gowns in that episode's thread, and in a few of the designers' individual threads. Not many, but a few pix of some of the gowns. Some of the shots are of the Paris models.

I thought Laura's gown looked better on the Paris model. The model had a sort of 1920s look that went well with it.

Does anyone have a closeup on Kayne's belt buckle, for an av I'm working on?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

jaybird3: I posted side by side photos of the New York and Paris models in the 'couture-like' gowns, in each designer's own thread.

Serial killer killer Winston Smith's Avatar

Where's Cousin It?

The story for this dress: Morticia and Gomez are playing a kinky dress-up game. She's the French maid and he's the randy vicar.

Week Ten: Black and White Coctail Dress

Angela

Michael

Laura *Winner!*

Kayne

Uli

Vincent

Jeffrey

Thanks Shrinking Violet!!! Poor Marilinda. She looks like a teenage hooker. Truly deserved to be voted out, but we must have Mr. Drama for the finale.

Jeffrey's dress last night was just not cute, it looked like something I would maybe wear to an 80's costume party where I was TRYING to look extremely tacky and 80's-like.

But I LOVED Uli's dress, so pretty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast