+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Runway Creations Photo Album - Season 3

aga
    FORTified
    Michael - I like it and it looked like Michael. I found those strappy things a bit annoying.

Laura - I think the design is great. I am not crazy about that color on Laura - I feel like I missed the memo that stated that colors that blend in with the model was "in," a la Allison's design for Alexandra and Laura's design for Laura.

Uli - I think this dress looks very amateurish - design, pattern matching and sewing, Uli has mixed seemingly clashing patterns in the past and the result was "aesthetically pleasing" but this doesn't work.

Jeffrey - I agree with the accolades that Jeffrey got for making the outfit look like it costs much more than $75. It just doesn't seem like "Jeffrey," it looks more like a rock-n-roll poseur.

Kayne - This is a chacon a son gout situation. I get this outfit as a Kayne outfit, whereas as stated above, Jeffrey's comes off as poseur-ish. Although I don't think Kayne would go to this much trouble for all of his "appearances".

Vincent - insert Michael Kors' snoring sound effect here.

Angela - I liked Angela, but what was she thinking. I cannot even process the outrageousness of the design, because I cannot get over the sheer absurdity of using linen to make an outfit.
    Last edited by aga; 09-01-2006 at 08:14 PM.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aga;2051987
    [b
    Jeffrey[/b] - I agree with the accolades that Jeffrey got for making the outfit look like it costs much more than $75. It just doesn't seem like "Jeffrey," it looks more like a rock-n-roll poseur.
    Actually, it's precisely Jeffrey; he is a "rock-n-roll poseur."
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

Just wanted to give a quick thanks for the photos each week. Flash doesn't work on my lame computer (and I don't have cable or Dish) so I'd otherwise not get to see the designs. It also helps when reading the recaps to have the photos up.

Thanks again.

does anyone have pics of the very 1st challenge -- where they had to use stuff from the apts?? -- i have searched on line with no luck -- was just wondering - since you folks that normally post the pics here - -wasn't sure how you came across them -- any help would be appericated-- really just want to get another look at them -- thanks ...
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Firechica, you can find those pictures at the Bravo site found here:

Episode One Runway

Week Nine: Couture Gown

Kayne

Uli

Jeffrey *Winner!*

Michael

Laura

Vincent

i didn't think Laura's was THAT bad....

FORT Newbie
    New poster here:
    Thanks so much to whoever posts the fashion/re-cap photos! Just what I was looking for. Would have loved to have seen [still would?] shots of the couture dresses as Paris/NYC side-by-side. Some of the designs absolutely looked better on the Paris models.

Kayne's was BY FAR the best, ughhhhhh OMGGGGGGGGG. I like Jefferey's aesthetic, but that dress shouldn't have one. HIGH FASHION, not get high and make fashion, lol. Michael's was a little boring to me. I liked Laura's, personally, but it was a little simplistic. ULI'S -- sucked. Vincent deserved to go home -- that was boringggg. I wish I could catch an effin rerun of this!!
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

I think that Laura's dress looked beautiful in Paris. It should not have been in the bottom two.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast