Fantastic recap, Phonegrrrl! I love your writing style and "fashion humor."

What do these clue mean? Has Angela sealed her fate, and will be the next to go? Will Keith lose his immunity and be aufed anyway? Will Malan have a bad day and that annoying song get stuck in my head? (Fie on you, Daniel Powter.)

There she is, Miss Ameri....errr, USA

Tara Conner herself then walks out on the runway, wearing a poofy meringue-ish dress, ten tons of makeup, and three cans of Aqua Net.

She’s got legs, and she knows how to use them

Thirteen designers start sketching, working to come up with a pageant dress that is more red carpet than not. The fourteenth, Angela, is busy bugging the crap out of Kayne.

He not only cops a feel but leers at Tara, then looks deep into her eyes and says, “I want to see your leeegggss.” Was he trying to hypnotize the girl? I don’t know, but it gave me the willies.

Now, I know good & well that it is “empire waist” but I replayed the tape four times, and I’ll swear on a stack of bibles the girl said “umpire.”

After the pitches, Tara picks the seven designs she wants to see executed. <---I laughed my head off at the double-meaning here.

He probably would be happier to work with Alison, but it is Angela who he gets.

Tim worries that you’ll see seams or however it is attached. I’m worried that my Barbie from 1984 will be missing her dress.

Vincent, here’s a word of advice: stop designing crap and you’ll not have to face the judges so much. Look into it.

First, I have issues with this word because it reminds me of my Parasitology professor in college, which, in turn, has me mumbling about furcocercous cercariae in a twangy Mississippi accent for the rest of the day.

It could be a very pretty dress if the top fit better, like when Austin Scarlett showed it in a different color in Season One’s Grammy challenge.

Purple mountains for her Majesty.

If two days of tense work with Angela is his “uuuge” nightmare, I want his life.

It was kind of sweet, and now I’m going to miss the weird little vampire boy.