+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Major Final Three **SPOILER**

Moi

Major Final Three **SPOILER**

The following item was in Ben Widdicombe's Gatecrasher column in the New York Daily News today.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/434734p-366199c.html

Season three of "Project Runway" premiered on Bravo last night, but a tragic accident marred the finale of the Heidi Klum show.

Designers compete for $100,000, a car and other prizes, while their model wins a spread in Elle magazine.

Hungarian model Jia Santos (whose real name is Eliza Jakubek), 18, became one of the three finalists. But near the end of taping, she was struck by a bus while riding her bike to the show's location in the city.

"She was dragged underneath the bus," her agent, Avenue Models' Javier Hernandez, told us yesterday. "She fractured her skull and her eye socket and was in critical condition for three days. Now she has been in intensive care for a month."

Her first words upon waking up, Hernandez tells us, were: "Am I still on 'Project Runway'?"

Santos still appears in the show, and her accident is explained during the finale. Hernandez said she was modeling to support her parents in their Hungarian village.

"Everyone from the show has been really supportive and offered their help to get her parents a visa to visit her in the hospital and work on a benefit for her," he said.

I posted this in the Model Thread before I realized it was really a major spoiler. It actually implies that whoever Jia was modeling for is in the final three.

AKat
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Oh my goodness! I hope she's still in good condition. That's terrible.

It would be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kayne
    if he stuck with Jia.
    beauty is only skin deep.

That's horrible , hope that girl is okay. She might not be able to ever model again.

FORT Fogey
    One would think that a visa would be easy to obtain under these circumstances. Apparently not, since a month has already passed.

FORT Regular
    Poor girl! I hope she recovers well

Mike

FORT Fogey
    OMG! That is soooo terrible. I really hope she's okay career wise and, of course, health wise. She must be heartbroken.

Oh, I hope the poor girl recovers!

Moi
    Anybody heard any updates on Jia's condition? It didn't sound like she would be well enough to do the September Fashion Week show. If she isn't, I hope they let her take part in PR4 (presuming there is one).

AKat

FORT Fan
    So Vincent makes it to the Final 3? How disappointing. I hope he gets better. And there better not be any more baskets as hats in his upcoming designs.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by nabraham View Post
    So Vincent makes it to the Final 3? How disappointing. I hope he gets better. And there better not be any more baskets as hats in his upcoming designs.
    Well, we may have another model-thief like Zulema around. *LOL* Of course, they may also change the format on us and do it like the first season when they chose models every week. We'll just have to wait and see.

AKat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast