+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Major Final Three **SPOILER**

FORT Fogey
    Kayne won and has the chance to get her back also.

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Of course, they may also change the format on us and do it like the first season when they chose models every week. We'll just have to wait and see.

AKat
    So far, that seems to be the case.

Moi
    No updates on Jia, anyone? I hope she will be okay. I was hoping we would hear something else by now.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Last episode comfirmed that they use the old competition.That meaning someone will choose jia instead od his/her winning model,or just vin can get to top three.Oh my!!!!

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by stephy501808 View Post
    Last episode comfirmed that they use the old competition.That meaning someone will choose jia instead od his/her winning model,or just vin can get to top three.Oh my!!!!
    Oh, I hope that for some reason Vincent doesn't end up with Jia. He soooooo doesn't deserve to be in the final three. But I still hope we hear an update on Jia. I hope she is well and can go back to modeling.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Perhaps Vincent is eliminated next week and then the week after Jia is chosen over the winner's own model? That would help explain Jia's being in the final 3 yet Vincent not being there, too. Sounds as if I'm grasping at straws, but if Vincent's in the final 3 then PR loses all credibility with me.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    I don't like that idea. E! News spoiler chic Kirsten said that Vincent doesn't last long. Even though she's occasionally wrong, I just can't buy the idea of Vincent making it to the end. For me, a more likely scenario is Vincent being auffed, and the winner than swapping his model for Jia.

somebody mentioned this earlier but they usually use a bunch of the models from the season in the final 4's shows so maybe Jia was just another stock model on her way to the show.

though i think Vincent has a lot of potential it seems like he gets too caught up in his own head

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    somebody mentioned this earlier but they usually use a bunch of the models from the season in the final 4's shows so maybe Jia was just another stock model on her way to the show

I was wondering the same thing. Danielle (Andre's model) wore Daniel V's "13th" outfit, and I know I saw Eliza and a couple of the others during last season's finale

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    One would think that a visa would be easy to obtain under these circumstances. Apparently not, since a month has already passed.
    visas are no longer granted on that basis alone nowadays!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast