+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Road to the Runway/Premiere Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    I see what you're saying. That's an interesting point; however, in earlier seasons, even established designers (Kara Saun, for example) did not seem as fussy or preening, especially not this early in the competition.
    Yah she'd done well but i'm not sure just how much she'd accomplished compared to these designers. But in general the designers this season seem like PR should be thankful they came on the show. It's just really annoying.

Michael Knight's dress looks really nice. But what the hell was Vincent thinking with that bowl hat? It's like his goal was to stick as much onto his model as possible.

The bowl hat was just absurd.

Vincent's a babblin' fool now trying to justify it!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

The judges' favorites are Keith and Robert (I think I like Robert's quite a bit too--but I for some reason loved that coffee filter one!).

ETA: My fave quote this ep. has to be from Michael Kors' "Oh yeah, you're alluring, wearing your Grandma's panties."
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 07-12-2006 at 10:54 PM.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

jefferys chin/neck just sorta run together there -- thats gonna drive me crazy ---- he seems he is gonna be a big ol' pain --- we'll see -- i think that robert is just PRECIOUS -- he reminds me of nick -- in a way --

vincent and that hat - have got to go --- -YIKES!
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

I thought Jeffrey and Vincent were the worst of the bunch. The hat Vincent made is just amazing. How he could honestly step back and look at that and think it looked good is mind boggling. I know I wouldn't want someone like that making clothes for me.

I
    LOVE
    Angela!!
    I'm team Angela all the WAY!

Vincent's dress is kind of cute though (sans the silly hat). I hope Robert wins. Keith's was a sheet with buttons sewn on--how innovative!

I wouldn't mind if they kicked Vincent to the curb right now. He creeps me out, in a way.

ETA: And I guess America agrees, he got 70% of the vote to be AUF'd.

Keith won the challenge! Oops, I made a mistake, I think I confused Keith with Robert...yes, I do like his sheet dress best.

Stacey & Jeffrey are in the doghouse...and it's Stacey who leaves. I won't miss her much.
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 07-12-2006 at 10:58 PM.

you are kidding me -- they kept lamp shade man????? WTH???? ok -- this has to be a set up ....... sheesh
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Somehow Vincent wasn't even in the bottom 2. I think Jeffrey got to stay because he tried to do something different while Stacey played it fairly safe and didn't execute it properly.

+ Reply to Thread