+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Road to the Runway/Premiere Discussion

So, I'm assuming that all this stuff is going to be replaced for them. Or are they all just sleeping on the floor this season?

Wait, the menswear guy has NEVER made a dress?
    Last edited by alphacat; 07-12-2006 at 10:18 PM.

Malan must be attempting to become the most arrogant person in reality show history. And amazingly enough it looks like he might be able to accomplish this goal all in 1 ep.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin View Post
    Oh and I hope the person that took some of the bed slats really uses them, otherwise I can think of another use for them.
    Good point. Maybe it will be used as hardcore boning for the corset from hell?

ETA: Is it just me? I'm not loving anyone from this season yet. Maybe I have to get to know them better, but no one is standing out for me as a favorite. In fact, many of them annoy me.

ETA2: Muahahaha! They left the room trashed and the contestants are pissed off.
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 07-12-2006 at 10:23 PM.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

yep, appears that they are sleeping on the floor or what's left of their beds for the night (unless someone walks in and directs them into another set of rooms after the commercial break).
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    ETA: Is it just me? I'm not loving anyone from this season yet. Maybe I have to get to know them better, but no one is standing out for me as a favorite. In fact, many of them annoy me.
    I think its because they're all accomplished designers. So instead of really wanting it like previous contestants they have a "Why am I here? I'm too good for this" type of attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS View Post
    I think its because they're all accomplished designers. So instead of really wanting it like previous contestants they have a "Why am I here? I'm too good for this" type of attitude.
    I see what you're saying. That's an interesting point; however, in earlier seasons, even established designers (Kara Saun, for example) did not seem as fussy or preening, especially not this early in the competition. Or maybe I'm misremembering? Also, you'd think these people would know what they're signing up for.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

First runway presentation coming up! If these people can come through with extraordinary designs, I'll forgive them their insufferable behavior.

L'oreal makeup tips for PR? I just had CoverGirl flashbacks from ANTM!!!

the preview clip where they showed Tim Gunn sending someone packing (did that happen in the road to the runway episode before this one? or is that yet to come?)
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Well, I hope the attitude changes soon because it will get old fast. A cast of Santinos would not a happy alphacat make.

I hope there are some great designs!! So exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin View Post
    the preview clip where they showed Tim Gunn sending someone packing (did that happen in the road to the runway episode before this one? or is that yet to come?)
    Not sure, DT!

Aiiieee! Heidi's outfit makes her look like a bad 80s bar whore.

A few brief impressions (sorry, I couldn't get everyone's name):
    Laura - Looks like a homemade Halloween costume for a rich bitch
    Bradley - Still looks like a comforter
    ? - Pretty
    Angela - I like her outfit
    Kayne - I like this one too, though I don't understand the back
    Malan - Looks like a real outfit
    ? - Meh
    Katharine - I like the coat
    Michael - LOVE the coffee filter dress
    Old Guy - Ick
    ? -
    Stacey - Kind of boring, but it looks like a real dress
    Robert - Cute-ish, I can't decide
    Uli - I like this!
    Tattoo Guy - Deconstructed? Or just a mess?
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 07-12-2006 at 10:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread