+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Road to the Runway/Premiere Discussion

Oh no, what have I missed? I just came in here right now, I thought the premiere didn't start for another 20 minutes?!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    Oh no, what have I missed? I just came in here right now, I thought the premiere didn't start for another 20 minutes?!!
    Hun, it's only the judges picking the final people. The REAL show doesn't start for 20 min.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    Wendy may have just lost a lot of weight (or gotten work done, she sure looked BETTER.)
    Awww, I missed seeing Cruella DePepper again [sarcastic sadness]. Actually, I'd be happy never to see her again, but I am curious to see how different she looks.

Ah, if only there was such a thing as plastic surgery for the soul...Because no matter what she does to her exterior she cannot change her blighted evil core!!!!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112 View Post
    Hun, it's only the judges picking the final people. The REAL show doesn't start for 20 min.
    Oh, thanks, Doll. Phew, what a relief! I was going to have a heart attack.

Jay looks great here, although much different. I sort of miss his Baroque Jesus persona, but I love him regardless. Great glasses frames.

Does this thread include the Premiere discussion or will there be another one?

Austin is still my fave. However, I'd love to see him put on a few pounds.

Santino's prolific swearing is getting on my nerves. Thank heavens he's only on for a few minutes. That's all I can take for an entire year.

Is Malan meant to be the new Santino?

First challenge all ready. They must make an outfit out of raw materials from their apartment...so furniture, drapery, bed sheets...Malan is all ready balking. He is now giving off a strong "Stephen from Top Chef" (pre-redemption Stephen, that is) vibe.

Do these people never watch any sort of reality television that they are sur[rised by the challenges producers throw at them?

Wow, the apartment has just been RAVAGED for raw materials. It looks like World War 3 ripped through. My question is, will they have to continue to live in the wrecked rooms as is after this challenge is over?
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 07-12-2006 at 10:13 PM.

I didn't see the Road to the Runway, but the woman with the kids that always dresses up is already bugging me.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Oh and I hope the person that took some of the bed slats really uses them, otherwise I can think of another use for them.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

+ Reply to Thread