+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 7/12 Road to the Runway/Premiere Discussion

I loved the coffee filter dress and the cute little number with the silver beads and red bows on the back. Can't remember any names right now...it's always this way at the beginning! The guy who cashed in his 401K to go on this show...weird and pathetic. And that hat? Hard to believe he actually wanted to put some kind of red bandana on it at one point, and he honestly thought it was the cat's meow. Yikes.

The guy with the tattoo around his neck. Is it just me, or did it seem fake at times? I don't know, it just reminded me of those tat sleeves Susie tried out on Rockstar INXS last summer. He is sooo not cool, and he has a weird neck/chin thing going on.

Malan (the only name I can remember, go figure) cracks me up. He's like the butler on one of those 80s sitcoms.

I'm so looking forward to this season, and I'm so glad PR is back!!

Please please please please please please please ... don't let "the guy Tim sends home" be Kayne or Robert.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    I listened to Tim's podcast and he also teases what we saw in the previews...only it's about sabotaging the sewing machines by stealing the bobbins out of at least half of them. This was discovered right away, but they kept an eye out to see if it would happen again and it did. A cheater is caught out. It seems as though there is more controversy this season than even the wild personalities usually provide.

Watching from the West coast!

This is my first time catching this show. I think I'm really going to like it!! It looks like they are actually using talented contestants, unlike that Tommy wannabe designer show. We will see.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Sorry to double post, but it has been since the beginning of the episode that I first posted---anyway the show is over and I enjoyed. Thought the tatoo guy should have gone. What's so special about sewing a bunch of rags together.....ikkkk. My favorite was Robert's, the one with the two bows in the back and the coat. It was fun to watch.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

I just finished watching last week's show, too. Interesting cast this season. Much ensuing conflict and so early on in the season.

I really like Barbie Man Robert. He's got a great sense of humor, and I loved his dress. Those bows were so cute in the back. I also liked Laura's coat. Keith's dress did nothing for me. He does nothing for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011