+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 508

Thread: Season 3 **SPOILERS**

  1. #71
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    Since we can guess Vincent does not make it to fashion week it could be that Kayne gets her back. He won this week and will have a choice if he desires. They may be a group that changes models for awhile until they get someone they like.
    What makes you think Vincent doesn't get to Fashion Week?

  2. #72
    Samantha's Mommy Closet Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip View Post
    Unless Jia is chosen by someone else. If Crazy Vincent made it to the finals, it would destroy the PR franchise. All credibility would be gone.. worse than the Chloe Dao win.
    I find it inconceivable that Vincent could make it to the final three, but then again, I found it inconceivable that Santino made it to the final three, and at a minimum, didn't get eliminated for the turkey skating outfit, so I suppose its possible.

    IIRC from listening to Tim's most recent podcasts, Tim said a similar incident had happened in a previous season, but that just as had previously happened, he knew they were there in the machines beforehand, and some of them were missing afterward, and aside from him and the crew (and it wasn't any of them), the only other people who had access to the room were the designers. It definitely sounded to me like someone had deliberately committed sabotage, and I can't imagine the producers letting that one go by without serious consequences.

    BTW, I listened to Tim's podcast about the Vincent-Angela thing several times, and while at the time it sounded like he was definitely pissed with Vincent, and he still thinks Vincent is delusional and won't listen to anyone else, but he's revised his opinion and said they were both to blame for the situation, and he was undeservedly hard on Vincent at the time. He also said he'd take Vincent over Zoolander any day, so he certainly didn't sound as negative toward Vincent as hate, I think he's exasperated.

    Tim also said in his podcasts that Milan's ouster should prove to those who think the eliminations are personality driven that they are wrong, for there was some character who just went bye bye. He also repeatedly said the producers had such integrity, yada yada yada. Much as I love Tim, and respect Tim, I'm not sure I'm buying it. You know the saying "are you a fool or a knave?" I think I'd rather think Tim is ignorant, than a liar. OTOH, if Tim is right, then looking at last season's judging, not to mention the first season's, that would make the judges fools rather than knaves. If I were them, I'd rather be thought a knave than having that questionable a sense of taste.

  3. #73
    Moi
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    chez moi
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan View Post


    Tim also said in his podcasts that Milan's ouster should prove to those who think the eliminations are personality driven that they are wrong, for there was some character who just went bye bye. He also repeatedly said the producers had such integrity, yada yada yada. Much as I love Tim, and respect Tim, I'm not sure I'm buying it. You know the saying "are you a fool or a knave?" I think I'd rather think Tim is ignorant, than a liar. OTOH, if Tim is right, then looking at last season's judging, not to mention the first season's, that would make the judges fools rather than knaves. If I were them, I'd rather be thought a knave than having that questionable a sense of taste.
    I don't buy it for a minute! Just think back to the final last season. Tim said they brought in that business of the 13th runway outfit to add some drama because Santino seemed to have mellowed out and wasn't being his usual obnoxious self, and the producers knew that Daniel and Chloe were going to act their usual rational selves.

    There's a reason the producers have a vote in this and I think that adding drama is what they are going after. As for Malan, maybe they decided there were other designers that could create more drama and Malan was just superfluous.

    I think it's just about a sure thing that there will at least one "personality" in the final three. It's hard to believe it will be Vincent, because I don't think the guy can actually design. Everything he's done has been pretty bad so far. But, who knows? Somebody else may turned out to be even stranger than him.

    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

  4. #74
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,492
    OK, I haven't found out details yet, but here's some gossip that may lead to a spoiler:


    I live in NYC, and have hung out in the same piano bar with Melan once or twice (before I ever knew he was going to be on the show). Well, I was in that piano bar a couple of weeks ago, and someone else walked in saying that a film crew was following Melan around the neighborhood. No one knew anything beyond that, BUT...one wonders, does our boy get a second chance after the naughty person is booted? If I hear any more I'll spill/spoil...

  5. #75
    Moi
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    chez moi
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    OK, I haven't found out details yet, but here's some gossip that may lead to a spoiler:


    I live in NYC, and have hung out in the same piano bar with Melan once or twice (before I ever knew he was going to be on the show). Well, I was in that piano bar a couple of weeks ago, and someone else walked in saying that a film crew was following Melan around the neighborhood. No one knew anything beyond that, BUT...one wonders, does our boy get a second chance after the naughty person is booted? If I hear any more I'll spill/spoil...
    Hmmmm....interesting thought.....if somebody does get the boot,as opposed to being auffed, they would almost have to replace him/her or the production schedule would be thrown off. That happened on Top Chef when somebody had to leave for a family problem.

    If that is what happened, the fact that cameras are now involved would seem to argue that he came back and made the final three and is being followed for Tim's visit.

    Of course, it just may mean that he is getting his own reality show or maybe that another show is doing an interview with him and wanted some background footage of his daily life.

    BTW, MF, love your name

    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

  6. #76
    FORT Fan ManySkills's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    baltimore
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    .one wonders, does our boy get a second chance after the naughty person is booted?
    I NEVER thought I'd say this ... but I actually would like to see Malan come back.

    You could depend on him to come up with interesting sound bites and backstage commentary; he was a surprisingly sympathetic character, and, best of all, he had some talent.

    I was looking forward to see what else he would come up with, then BAM! he got the chop!

    We can only hope ...

  7. #77
    FORT Fogey Lizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,865
    I guess that could be true if the one offed is not Keith. We see Keith in the preview getting grilled on the runway. So if Keith wasn't the one offed but someone else was, that would make sense. Wouldn't it be great if it was Angela? She looks like she has the character to do something underhanded. Look at her not even bother to draw a design and spend the whole time pestering Kayne while he is trying to work.

    Please off Angela and bring Malan back.

  8. #78
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,492
    IMDb.com is reporting the spoiler that Keith is booted in a future ep for plagiarizing designs, using the TWOP posts as its source:

    http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-07-25/#3

  9. #79
    Moi
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    chez moi
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    IMDb.com is reporting the spoiler that Keith is booted in a future ep for plagiarizing designs, using the TWOP posts as its source:

    http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-07-25/#3
    I'm a little bit dubious about their item. It seems like they are combining bits and pieces of everything and coming to the conclusion that Keith cheated and is the one being thrown out. I don't think that is valid given what we have found out so far.

    For instance, yes, Heidi said they had a good villain this season, but she never said that was related to whoever gets booted. I don't think it is, in fact, because the villain ceases to be a villain once they are gone. And nobody ever said that they had any inside info regarding this. So, it's possible, that if Keith did cheat, he didn't get caught.

    But, in favor of it being him, I can't imagine why anybody would submit something like that to a design contest. Even if he did submit it and told them immediately what it was, I think they would say, "Why do we want to look at that?" It just shows that he can Photoshop photos, not that he can design. Also, I find it interesting that Bravo almost instantly issued an angry response when The Washington Post printed some spoilers from the first episode, but they haven't said a word about Keith, even though the matter is pretty well known by now. Also, I think this is a serious enough matter that would get somebody kicked off, where stealing bobbins or ducking out the door for a couple of hours really seems pretty trivial.

    Guess we'll just have to wait and see.....

    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

  10. #80
    26.2, baby! Allie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Washington state
    Age
    48
    Posts
    3,683
    Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    I'm a little bit dubious about their item. It seems like they are combining bits and pieces of everything and coming to the conclusion that Keith cheated and is the one being thrown out. I don't think that is valid given what we have found out so far.

    For instance, yes, Heidi said they had a good villain this season, but she never said that was related to whoever gets booted. I don't think it is, in fact, because the villain ceases to be a villain once they are gone. And nobody ever said that they had any inside info regarding this. So, it's possible, that if Keith did cheat, he didn't get caught.

    But, in favor of it being him, I can't imagine why anybody would submit something like that to a design contest. Even if he did submit it and told them immediately what it was, I think they would say, "Why do we want to look at that?" It just shows that he can Photoshop photos, not that he can design. Also, I find it interesting that Bravo almost instantly issued an angry response when The Washington Post printed some spoilers from the first episode, but they haven't said a word about Keith, even though the matter is pretty well known by now. Also, I think this is a serious enough matter that would get somebody kicked off, where stealing bobbins or ducking out the door for a couple of hours really seems pretty trivial.

    Guess we'll just have to wait and see.....

    I thought I read he said it was for his portion showing trends in designs and that he said he did not claim the designs as his own.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.