+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 3 **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Sabotage promo

well, the one thing that struck me about that promo is that when Jeffrey says "It think Sabotage happens", it is done in two shots peiced together.

The first is Jeffrey leaning on a manequin saying
    "I think sabotage..."

then cut to a long, full body shot of him saying:
    "happens"

I wondered if it was meant to be misleading, because it seems like it would be too easy to guess that it was him.

I also noticed that I dont see that promo on TV anymore.
    Vincent is so unbalanced I'd almost guess it was him.
    Last edited by totoro; 07-21-2006 at 06:56 PM.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by girl w View Post
    Vincent is so unbalanced I'd almost guess it was him.
    He does seem very strange. I don't know if he is unbalanced or not, but I really hate his lies when he is defending his work. He just lies through his teeth about everything. Listen to Tim's podcast over at the Bravo PR site, if you haven't already. It really sounds like he totally hates Vincent.

Anyway, somebody posted earlier that Tim says somewhere or another that the bobbins are taken off the machines twice and they catch the culprit and he/she gets sent home for that. That doesn't really sound like sabotage to me. It sounds more like a silly prank because you can get bobbins easily. Parsons probably has a thousand of them. I haven't heard anything about who supposedly took the bobbins, but my money would be on whoever that is with the air horn in previews. He looks like a jokester.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Anyway, somebody posted earlier that Tim says somewhere or another that the bobbins are taken off the machines twice and they catch the culprit and he/she gets sent home for that.
    The disappearing bobbin cases happened in one of the earlier series, not PR3. No one was ever tagged for the stunt, but Tim says it definitely was NOT one of the tech crew attempting to create drama.

And there's still the mystery of the the mustache on Wendy's daughter's picture. (To this day, I think Morgan did it.)
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

There's some discussion on TWoP about Keith being kicked off for going AWOL for a few hours during taping. Apparently he blabs this to someone in a bar, of all places.

Quote Originally Posted by pleightx View Post
    There's some discussion on TWoP about Keith being kicked off for going AWOL for a few hours during taping. Apparently he blabs this to someone in a bar, of all places.
    Now that would be very naughty and a big no, no. This sounds more plausible than other speculation.

P.S. I was the one who brought up the missing bobbins problem heard on Tim's first broadcast of the season. After reading your thoughts, I'm leaning toward this being a prank and not the BIG problem.

Quote Originally Posted by dogabone View Post
    The disappearing bobbin cases happened in one of the earlier series, not PR3. No one was ever tagged for the stunt, but Tim says it definitely was NOT one of the tech crew attempting to create drama.

And there's still the mystery of the the mustache on Wendy's daughter's picture. (To this day, I think Morgan did it.)
    Kevin admitted it to a gossip columnist (for the NYND, I believe.)
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Quote Originally Posted by dogabone View Post

I put all my valuable photos in frames. Wendy marked her unframed photo for sympathy.

I'm wondering if the bobbin thief is Angela. Remember she couldn't use the machines and she had to sew everything by hand. Perhaps she thought she'd level the playing field? We'll (soon, I hope) find out.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    I put all my valuable photos in frames. Wendy marked her unframed photo for sympathy.

I'm wondering if the bobbin thief is Angela. Remember she couldn't use the machines and she had to sew everything by hand. Perhaps she thought she'd level the playing field? We'll (soon, I hope) find out.
    I've often wondered about Wendy and that photo. It was her favorite photo and she didn't have a copy of it? Copies are so easy to get, it's almost criminal not to get them....

I don't think Angela is going to get very far if she doesn't know how to use the machines and doesn't sketch. I hope she and Vincent both leave quickly. But it seems as if Vincent is going to be with us for a while -- the hairdresser comment and also he chose Jia as a model, so if all goes as planned -- no Zulema to mess up the model selection -- Jia will be with him and already in the finals when she has her bus accident.

Anyway, I can't imagine how taking the bobbins would do anything more than cause a minor delay. Bobbins are cheap, there must be a zillion at Parsons. If not, they could just send somebody out to Mood to get some.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    But it seems as if Vincent is going to be with us for a while -- the hairdresser comment and also he chose Jia as a model, so if all goes as planned -- no Zulema to mess up the model selection -- Jia will be with him and already in the finals when she has her bus accident.

Unless Jia is chosen by someone else. If Crazy Vincent made it to the finals, it would destroy the PR franchise. All credibility would be gone.. worse than the Chloe Dao win.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Fan
    What happens with Jia and the bus accident?

+ Reply to Thread