+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 3 **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie
    I saw the show twice because I tvoded it - I liked it but the promo for next week caught my attention more than the dresses on this episode. I did like the coffee filter dress - it was more outside the box than the others.

FORT Newbie
    I have been searching every where for some info on Season 3 scandal!!
    Who was asked to leave and why???
    Someone HAS to know what happened!!!
    Help!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklena Spark View Post
    I have been searching every where for some info on Season 3 scandal!!
    Who was asked to leave and why???
    Someone HAS to know what happened!!!
    Help!
    Inquiring minds want to know! I'm really curious as to who did what.

Heidi said in an interview that "The person asked to leave did something very, very naughty. I can't give it away, but it was VERY naughty."

Who Tim told to leave has been bugging me too.. Who was it, and what did they do?
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

FORT Fogey
    I read an article that said a model did something naughty but which later said that "he" must leave. None of the models are "he's" (not that I can tell anyway) so now I am really confused.

This isn't a spoiler, but I'm wondering who the "American royality" is for the upcoming episode. Isn't one of Bush's daughters a model, or is it Gov. Bush's daughter? I can't remember which is which, or who is who, but I'm thinking that has to be it. Caroline Kennedy wouldn't do this show.

Any other ideas?

Ooh, maybe one of the male contestants made a pass at the guest this week? LMOA

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    This isn't a spoiler, but I'm wondering who the "American royality" is for the upcoming episode. Isn't one of Bush's daughters a model, or is it Gov. Bush's daughter? I can't remember which is which, or who is who, but I'm thinking that has to be it. Caroline Kennedy wouldn't do this show.

Any other ideas?

Ooh, maybe one of the male contestants made a pass at the guest this week? LMOA
    You're thinking of Lauren Bush. I think she is Neal Bush's daughter. He's a non-political (I think) brother of the other two.

AKat
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I read an article that said a model did something naughty but which later said that "he" must leave. None of the models are "he's" (not that I can tell anyway) so now I am really confused.
    Heidi said that one of the contestants did something naughty. She also implied on Regis and Kelly that it happens about 4 or 5 episodes into the show.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Everyone right now suspects Keith as the one being booted. His sketches from his book were simply traces from other recent collections. Sure, he's a freelancer and these could simply be the dresses that he showed in the photographs he brought in, but that would be hard considering those collections are in three different cities.

But if he does get booted, it probably won't be in this week’s episode. Here's a pic of the dress he made with Bradley in this week's team design challenge.
    Last edited by quangtran; 07-17-2006 at 10:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread