+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 3 **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112 View Post
    I think that Keith, Angela, and maybe Kayne are candidates for the boot. Did anybody see the room number in the preview when Tim knocked on the door and said "I need to talk to you..."? Maybe if we see the room number, we can kinda guess some of the people in that room who might be responsible for the very 'naughty' thing.
    I think it's Keith or Vincent that gets kicked out. I don't think it's Angela due to Heidi's recent comment that "he did something very naughty." And Keith and Vincent have been getting the villian edit, for sure. I am leaning towards Vincent. I think Keith is too confident in himself to try to sabotage the others, while Vincent seems to lack confidence, or is at least aware that the other have more talent. I can seem him as being insecure enough to sabotage the others. Plus the clip of him commenting “it is apocolypse now.” I can see him using those words to describe a situation involving himself like, “this was the nightmare of my life.” I don’t see him using such dramatic phrases to describe anyone other than himself. I think he is in his own little world and doesn’t have much sympathy for anyone other than himself. Another clip hint is when they show Robert and Kayne talking about the rules, everyone knows the rules, etc. Well if what quangtran says is correct, their 3rd team member for the upcoming challenge is Vincent. They could easily be talking about him. I can see someone snagging Vincent’s model because at least half of the models are not very good walkers.

I think it’s even more unfortunate that Keith got on the show because not only did he just brin menswear to his interview, but he didn’t bring any womenswear sketches of his own. Still, I don’t think he’ll be kicked off for his portfolio.

I'm betting it's Vincent who gets the boot.
    Last edited by miadora; 07-27-2006 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miadora View Post
    I think it's Keith or Vincent that gets kicked out. I don't think it's Angela due to Heidi's recent comment that "he did something very naughty." And Keith and Vincent have been getting the villian edit, for sure. I am leaning towards Vincent. I think Keith is too confident in himself to try to sabotage the others, while Vincent seems to lack confidence, or is at least aware that the other have more talent. I can seem him as being insecure enough to sabotage the others. Plus the clip of him commenting “it is apocolypse now.” I can see him using those words to describe a situation involving himself like, “this was the nightmare of my life.” I don’t see him using such dramatic phrases to describe anyone other than himself. I think he is in his own little world and doesn’t have much sympathy for anyone other than himself. Another clip hint is when they show Robert and Kayne talking about the rules, everyone knows the rules, etc. Well if what quangtran says is correct, their 3rd team member for the upcoming challenge is Vincent. They could easily be talking about him.
    I'm betting it's Vincent who gets the boot.
    This is a really interesting theory, and I could see it happening. Earlier someone mentioned Heidi using the word "naughty" to describe the misdeed, and I have to agree that doesn't seem to fit describing someone who cheated their way in.

On the flip side, as irritating and bizarre as he is, I don't see Vincent having such a mean side to him, whereas Keith seems more than willing to toss anyone under a bus (no pun, Jia), including himself.

That said, I'm loving this season because there are so many great designers to root for... I love Robert, Kayne, Michael and - especially - Laura. She has an amazing sense of style. No matter what the challenge, you can always tell which piece is hers.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    It's all speculation, of course, but I don't think Kayne or Robert get the boot for this reasoning, based on the preview clips. We see Tim go to a door at Atlas. We see him talking to someone saying that the rules were violated and that person has to go tonight. We also see a clip of him addressing the whole bunch of designers, in what looks to be like the reveal that someone has been booted. And we see Kayne & Robert talking about "we all know the rules." At least, this is the order I think the clips should be pieced together, and Kayne & Robert are talking about the removal of a contestant after the fact. And, if my guess is right, then Tim tells the whole bunch, so it doesn't have to be the 3rd person in their group.

I really want it to be Keith that gets kicked out because he's so obnoxious. I still don't buy for a minute he's only made a handful of dresses. But, OTOH, it is a little TOO obvious he's getting a villain edit.

You guys are all great. Thanks for all these posts. It helps people like me, those with *lowers voice* dial-up, get the goods without having to try and view those videos and go searching. Thanks!

As for the show, after seeing a softer side of Malan, I would like to see him back too. I concur with the notion of whoever gets aufed, gets replaced by Malan. But you never know...
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 07-27-2006 at 03:05 PM.

Vincent reminds me of a young boy sometimes. I can see how he might do something to sabotage someone's garment or bend the rules to ensure his survival by getting outside help or something. He seems to lack common sense and his over the top antics make me lean toward him being the one to do something without even thinking about it. I don't know that it would be vicious per say but just not thought out.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Moi
    Even though we know that somebody gets booted, I'm not sure they will bring Malan (or anybody else) back. Top Chef brought somebody back when a contestant left for family problems, but America's Next Top Model didn't when a contestant left because she wouldn't cut her hair. They just didn't auf anybody that week but moved everybody on to the next show. PR may do that way. We'll just have to wait and see....

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

I wonder if Vegas is taking odds on who gets ousted next week? Wouldn't that be a hoot?

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Even though we know that somebody gets booted, I'm not sure they will bring Malan (or anybody else) back. Top Chef brought somebody back when a contestant left for family problems, but America's Next Top Model didn't when a contestant left because she wouldn't cut her hair. They just didn't auf anybody that week but moved everybody on to the next show. PR may do that way. We'll just have to wait and see....

I think the rumour regarding Malan breing brought back is just wishful thinking from the audiance. And I'm glad there's little chance of that happening. If they did bring back a contestant, than it'd most likely be the most recent auf'ed designer, which in this case will be Katherine.

What could Vincent have possiblydone to warrant being kicked off the show? I just can't fathom him intentionally sabotaging someone elses garment or messing with the machnes... and I don't w3ant him to go :'(

This is how we'll know if it's him or not: in the "season preview" there was a clip of Keith and Jeffrey messing with Kayne as he was sleeping in his bed. If we don't see that during the next episode, then it has to be Vincent, as he was nowhere to be seen in the room (an he rooms with Keith, Kayne, and Jeffrey). Also, that would explain why Tim hates him so much. But still.. I just can't believe it.

I think that it's going to be Keith b/c he did copy those designs on the portfolio plus I didn't see him when Tim was talking to the group. Maybe I missed him. Did anyone see him?

+ Reply to Thread