Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Models: Season 3

The Next Lost Housewives fayewong's Avatar
    any walker this season?

CCL
    Jia Santos, one of the models on Project Runway
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she makes it to the final 3 but I don't know with what designer
    , was hit by a bus in New York and has been in intensive care for the past few weeks. Hope she gets better soon.
    A link to the story:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/goss...p-366199c.html
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

So, have they decided how the models are officially getting picked this year: everyone gets new models everytime (like S1) or the winning designer's and losing designers are the only changes (like S2)?
    The recent dog challenge episode had the losing designer's model (Malan's) and the winning designer's (Kayne's) up for grabs, but last week, all the designers got to pick different models after being assigned models the first challenge.

I actually hope S1's method is done this time around for the designers to work with different palats each time (S2's method was quicker but so boring).

In terms of the models themselves, right now, three episodes in, I really only like Amanda (the token redhead), Toni (the babydoll) and Moon (my Asian sensation... who's now out). If they pick all new models next week, then Amanda (Katherine's model) has a shot a still being in but if they do the winning and losing designers two models than I doubt Uli will pick her. Either way, looks like Toni's gonna be safe with Alison for now (my fave. designer-model pairing, by far, I've decided after this week's sublime showing), so here's rooting for that.
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    The system is the similar to season 2, but with a few minor changes. Heidi says the winner can swap models, and she didn't mention anything about bringing out all the models to choose from, so it looks like they got rid of that option.

Damn.
    S1's method is *not* gonna be used? Oh well, there goes Amanda...
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

The season 1 models had more energy. Season 2 models were more interesting.

Some of the good models of season 3 are getting offed early.
    I know they tried to pick reliable models so that there wouldn't be any showing up missing, but these girls are kind of boring.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    The season 1 models had more energy. Season 2 models were more interesting.

Some of the good models of season 3 are getting offed early.
    I know they tried to pick reliable models so that there wouldn't be any showing up missing, but these girls are kind of boring.
    Personally I feel that this season's models looked okay on paper, but they aren't very good on the runway. I do love Narzi though, Toni is cute as well, and am I the only one who was disappointed that Moon Yung was kicked off despite the fact that she did not walk in last week's episode?

I think they should bring the Moon/Malan combo back. Until then, I'm going with Team Blonde, i.e. Alison and Toni.

Did y'all catch next week's previews showing the models all clammoring over some photos? At first I thought they were photos of the designers and the models were picking the designer next week instead of the other way around.

Like musical chairs--the two models without a photo are out.

But, I think the photos were of outfits--(maybe the designers' outfits--possibly still picking the designer).

Anyway, I would love to see that mix up--to have the models pick the designer they want.

I think Danielle said "It was going to be a fight." or something like that. I bet the models are getting to pick the designers.

Fun!!

FORT Fogey
    I love Danielle so so much.

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    At first, when Uli "stole" Nazri I had a Zuleima flashback and thought "damn!". But now I'm glad she did it because I think Nazri is a great model (needs to work on her walk though) and would have hated to have seen her gone because Keith got booted.

+ Reply to Thread