+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Models: Season 3

I also feel bad for the models who have been automatically auffed. Since the recycling challenge, there have been two challenges without the models (the mom/sisters and then the designers designing for themselves.

So, Alexandra (who was Allison's model when she lost the recycling challenge), Danielle (who was thought of as Robert's model when he lost the relative challenge), and Clarissa (who was thought of as Angela's model when Angela lost the jetsetter challenge) are all three just gone.

Seems unfair--I wonder why they didn't at least pick through a video conference of something for part 2 of the couture show back in America?

I guess they figured nobody would switch at this point anyway...

Maybe Alexandra, Clarissa, and Danielle will be there this week and three models will be auffed.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I bet that's what happens because I did hear that Gia DOES make it to the final three. So another designer must switch models this week and pick her instead of their own. If Gia is picked, it seems logical that the othewr three designerless girls (Alexandra, Danielle, and Clarissa) will be there on stage this week for the draw too.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 09-09-2006 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Add spoiler tags

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marlap View Post
    Maybe Alexandra, Clarissa, and Danielle will be there this week and three models will be auffed.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I bet that's what happens because I did hear that Gia DOES make it to the final three. So another designer must switch models this week and pick her instead of their own. If Gia is picked, it seems logical that the othewr three designerless girls (Alexandra, Danielle, and Clarissa) will be there on stage this week for the draw too.
    Alexandra and Danielle are already gone. They were on the runway (or the "block," to be more accurate) before the trip to Paris with Amanda, and Kayne picked Amandaómuch to the anger and dismay of the other models. Do you not recall the reaction in the green room when Amanda bounced back there doing the Happy Dance? She definitely has not made any friends among her fellows.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

Yeah, I remember now about Alexandra, but Clarissa and Danielle may return this week for the model lineup and button pick because Robert and Angela were auffed for challenges that didn't use the models.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle the model question on Wednesday.

Oh, and Danielle is gone! Maybe Clarissa will return for a chance to be picked.

I hope Clarissa gets a chance to come back. She's my favorite ever since she sold Bradley's gold and blue potato sack, and had then had the smarts to choose Audrey Hepburn as the inspiration icon.

BUT, I think any of the remaining designers would be foolish to change models now, since they know their model's body size so well now.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

FORT Fogey
    The only designer I can see changing models is Kayne. Her chatty nature may have gotten to him enough to try another.

Jia was Vincent's model, right? I can't see anyone choosing her over their own... In my opinion she's not as attractive, or as good a model, as the others who remain.

Maybe she was chosen for one of the final three's Fashion Week show, though.

FORT Fogey
    I think all of the models are used during fashion week. The article was probably mistaken in saying that she made the final 3. Easy to believe that article was written by someone who did not follow the show closely and was just working from text about the format.

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar

Return of the Auf'd Models

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    I think all of the models are used during fashion week.
    In the past, someóbut not allóof the PR models have been back on the runway for Fashion Week. I have to wonder whether Alexandra would be asked back considering the "zaftig" and "bigger than the other models" comments.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

FORT Fogey
    I think the designers get to choose their models or they did in the first season anyway. Some of the models did not come to fashion week because they were booked elsewhere. They may all be invited back and maybe some are not chosen too.

+ Reply to Thread