+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Models: Season 3

Moi
    So, apparently, Malan is showing at fashion week??....interesting....he got eliminated much too early for that. Unless, of course, they bring him back...or we are being bamboozled here. I hope not...

Last edited by AKat; 08-21-2006 at 10:30 PM.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

FORT Fogey
    Malan was/is talented. Can't he make it to fashion week without the show?

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Malan was/is talented. Can't he make it to fashion week without the show?
    Well, if he can make it to FW without PR, why go on PR? I may be wrong, but as far as I know, none of the contestants have been to FW before (except maybe Vincent who supposedly had his own line a long while back)

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    I may be wrong, but as far as I know, none of the contestants have been to FW before (except maybe Vincent who supposedly had his own line a long while back)
    Robert Best has already shown a line at at Bryant Park in 2002, while Nick has already shown at mercedes fashion week.

http://www.firstview.com/WRTWfall200...BEST/P050.html

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Well, if he can make it to FW without PR, why go on PR?
    Doens't matter whether their newbies and seasoned pros, their all here for the same reason: more publicity.

Amanda and Kayne

I loved the interaction between Kayne and Amanda on the icon episode.

For those of you who watch The Office on NBC...Did Amanda seem like a real-life version of Kelly?

So, what's up with Kayne's model? The other models seem to hate her - and she doesn't seem to notice.

Loooved the looks on the other models' faces when she came backstage and did her "YES!!" thing. Priceless.

Amanda is Kayne's model, who from the designers, says she's way too chatty...which I guess could be obnoxious and annoying? The models also says that she(amanda) deserves to win. Personally, i dont like Amanda, my favorite model is still Marilinda and Nazri.

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    I went out for dinner last night and saw Camilla at the bar having a glass of wine with a friend. She's incredibly gorgeous in person. Of the remaining models, her and Nazri are my favorites. I liked Moon a lot though. She was gone way too quickly.

I hate this season's treatment of the models. The constant "let's go to the bag" is annoying. I feel bad for the models going home when they weren't present for the challenge. There is more luck than talent getting to the final three.

The only model I like is Vincent's. She may not be as pretty as the others, but the girl can walk and sell it. She's one of the strongest so far
    Click to see Spoiler:
    and it's a shame that the accident has put her out of the finals.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 09-02-2006 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Add spoiler tags

Kimoku: I thought the other model said that Amanda thought she (Amanda) deserves to win? The other model seemed to kind of roll her eyes at that one.

ComputerSaysNo: I think Nazri is the most stunning of the models. She seems the most like what I'd expect to see in a couture magazine.

Fashion: I think so, too; I think it's nto really fair that it is so random. A model can even be eliminated (as you say) when they weren't there the previous week! The show ought to at least change Heidi's line "models, this is a competition for you also". No, it isn't - it's a game of chance.

+ Reply to Thread