+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Models: Season 3

Alexandra looks completely different on her model agency's site. Here's the link:

http://www.idmodels.com/alexandradonhoeffner/index.html

I tried to paste the Bravo and IDModel pix, but I'm tech-challenged.

The ID pix must be really old because Tara Reid is included as one of their models, lol. Here's the link to all their models.

http://www.idmodels.com/women.html

All I know is that she is by no means fat. It's too bad that clothes look better on anorexics, otherwise the fashion industry wouldn't be so sick and unhealthy like this. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty__kat View Post
    All I know is that she is by no means fat. It's too bad that clothes look better on anorexics, otherwise the fashion industry wouldn't be so sick and unhealthy like this. Oh well.

well...to be fair she just didn't have good proportions...i doubt the measurements listed at her agency are her real measurements as most agencies are known to lie about that kind of thing. she wasn't fat she just wasn't a runway model and i think it was kind of unfair to put her on the show in the first place. if you look back to the first challenge a lot of people loved Michael's coffee filter dress but a lot of people also mentioned how it wasn't flattering on her. i don't think it was his design i think it was the model. you have to have crazy good body proportions (not necessarily stick-think) to be a runway model.

Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112 View Post
    Moon, I just wanna say you and Danielle were my favorite models. I was so sad when you got the boot. Do you have an agency?
    aww thank you; that is very sweet! i do have an agency, i am with avenue models, as are nazri, javi, and jia.

i had a great time on the show; i did find it a bit frustrating that i got booted on a week when i didn't get to walk, but i love love loved malan, and so i was perfectly fine leaving when he did.

Quote Originally Posted by moonyung View Post
    aww thank you; that is very sweet! i do have an agency, i am with avenue models, as are nazri, javi, and jia.

i had a great time on the show; i did find it a bit frustrating that i got booted on a week when i didn't get to walk, but i love love loved malan, and so i was perfectly fine leaving when he did.
    Moon, don't answer this if you're not allowed to, but if you are, will you be walking in the final show at fashion week?

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan View Post
    Moon, don't answer this if you're not allowed to, but if you are, will you be walking in the final show at fashion week?

i'm not sure what i am/am not allowed to say... but malan asked me to open his show at fashion week for him! i've said it before, but to reiterate, he is absolutely the nicest, most charming person i know

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    i'm not sure what i am/am not allowed to say... but malan asked me to open his show at fashion week for him! i've said it before, but to reiterate, he is absolutely the nicest, most charming person i know
    I don't think you have to worry too much about this board. I believe it pretty much flies under the Bravo radar. Now, if you were to try to post to the Bravo board, it might be a different story!
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

Not fond of fleur-shawn orchide's Avatar
    Oh wow Moon- you were my favorite of the whole bunch.
    I KNOW you will have much success.

aga
    FORTified
    Moon,
    How were you "cast" for PR, i.e., what was the process?

Did your agent submit you? How many rounds did you go?

Why do you think you were initially paired with Malan?

Among up-and-coming models, is being selected as a model for PR a big deal or is it a regular gig?

Thank you and Good Luck!
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Fogey

I wish we saw more of you and Malan. Glad to hear that someone in the know thinks highly of him.

+ Reply to Thread